RESOLVED | Case# 2014-052 | forexmann vs capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are absolutely right.
But, and a big but..
When you are sure that the company is OK, and you deal with them with no problem and it's bought by someone else and everything start changing!!

They give me bonus without asking me...I never ask for bonus!

33446 2013.07.30 12:47 balance 50% Rescue Bonus (EF) 250.00

With new management they in the start they offer me 500eur same as deposit but in my case profits were about 2500eur. I have not accept them offer. They would like to pay me less. They send me also them report where show trades which I have NEVER made! Check the attachment red_and_yellow.png red_and_yellow.PNG where shows with RED trades which I NEVER executed! Proof is attachment last_update.jpg View attachment 15791 from myfxbook which show that my account were disabled on 12. Mar. 2013 at 13:33, but trades were 5 days after this date. Incredible!!

With yellow is marked trades where they changed enter prices! Proofs is in attachment difference_in_price_in_2_seconds.jpg difference_in_price_in_2_seconds.jpg.

I went against them and agree that my profits were done in USD currency even if is clear that were in EUR (when they returned me deposit back they withdrawal only 500 from my account).

At the end after a big negotiation I have resolved case and they returned all my profits but in USD without consider trades which I have NEVER done and also last 6 trades which they forced me to do another 5 lot of trades (they changed entrance day after I have made trade).

Now I can say that I have resolved case after all this bad period when I was down with nerves because they ignore on my emails.

Attachments

• last_update.JPG
    last_update.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 31
Back