RESOLVED Case# 2015-008 | top1000 vs eztrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EzTrader.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 97.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

top1000

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.eztrader.com

My Case is: Hi. I have a very big problem and don't really know where to go. It's about eztrader.com they have me ripped off for 26500 euro,

The persons who are directly responsible for are John Davidson and David Parker. I'm beginning trading with them about a year ago I had 300 euro transfer and after a few trades I wanted to stop. But was soon thy called me, they said they were going to help me with trading. I had to transfer 2000 euros, I have done that and they get more my confidence. They asked if I could transfer an amount of 10000 euro because they needed it to trade safe, in this very procedure they have never asked to additional information such as a copy of passport or id. They have accepted my money without controling.

My account manager John Davidson was going to teach me how to trade. But a month later I left for a year to Australia. I asked if there was no other way to secure my money until I came back. He asked me if he could trade with my money I found that not a bad idea. So I said ' yes '. He said he would trade small quantities without too much risk. I saw no bath in it because I saw that he made a profit. The first weeks, after a month he asked for an extra 10000 euro and that is the time when they take all my money, without any signal or warning to me they have lost all my money in a week thy lost 20000 euro I never give permission to trade all my money.After a few emails that I send to ask how that was possible , because contacting me they found not necessary after losing more than 20000 euro. They said it was because of the crisis, I asked why they don't asked me if they could continue to trade when they had lost the first 10000.

After many emails and phone calls where I ask to help me I never got a reply. After a few months I finally get a phone where in they said they were going to help me.David Parker would help me further because he had a special system whereby they never could lose so much money again . But they needed again 10000 euro to recover my funds. I had them given 4000 euro. They had lost the same week everything again , everything was gone. John says that David has frequently traded and vice versa I got totally no contact with one of two after thy lost my money again, I filled a complain to the company and it taked weeks before I get a answer thy say that is true thet john Davison was trading with out responsibility but that thy not can help me and that was the end of it, can you guys help me to get my money back ?

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Top1000 on 01/07/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/05/14 the last contact was on 01/05/15

Details: thy never reply on me emails
only saying thy start a lawsuit if I don't stop

Company representatives' emails: john davidson: <johnd@eztrader.com>
michael robins : <michaelr@eztrader.com>
naomi : <naomis@eztrader.com>

Attachments

• Wire transfer proof.rtf
    2.7 KB · Views: 8
  • My case .rtf
    2.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Bank details .rtf
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo 1.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo 2.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 9
Please go ahead and ask them to join your thread in the Scam Alerts Folder. Don't invite them to this thread. They can't see it currently. Post here when you've sent the invitation.

you mean invite the company to this tread, because I already put 2 thread in the scam alerts folder

hey, how is it with my case because eztrader don't wont to help me the only thing thy do is send me email from a layer where thy that I stop telling my story to the world and don't come to the support chat and the only person how is taking is that rick Patterson guy

Pharaoh requested that you post the threatening emails in your thread in Scam Alerts. Can you please do that and also post copies here. If you want to, you can cover up your name and email address in the copies you will post.

Ok I will post it but what is going to happen with my problem because I don't see something happening ?

If you could post those threatening emails, I think some action could come soon.

Back