RESOLVED Case# 2015-008 | top1000 vs eztrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EzTrader.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 97.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was really bad. And in general, I have still to hear about traders being able to withdraw profits earned on binary option trading. guilty

EZTrader loses $26k, claims "defamatory"? You decide...

The initial response from EZTrader was...

Now this is hysterical, how on earth can a broker that purportedly loses $26k of client funds claim to be a victim of "defamation"? Haven't these clowns ever heard of proper money management such as the 2% rule? Or stop loss?

"EZTrader adheres strictly to the rules and conditions set out by the regulatory body – CySEC."
Well then, let CySEC decide the matter. Simple!

Is extrader.com a total SCAM? Is it the truth or defamatory? You decide ...

Clarifications to my earlier post:

The initial response from EZTrader was...
"EZTrader adheres strictly to the rules and conditions set out by the regulatory body – CySEC. The letter posted in this thread speaks for itself - EZTrader's position is stated clearly there. Furthermore, we feel that unsubstantiated defamatory claims should not be allowed on respectable forums such as this.'

€26.5k EURO is about $28.5k USD by todays exchange rate, which is by no means a small amount. This alleged broker "eztrader.com", who in a best case scenario is totally incompetent and should not be allowed to manage client funds, or at worst case an alleged "bucket shop" that illegally transferred the money to their own Ponzi-schema accounts.

If they can't produce a verifiable trading history with the liquidity providers that matches the client's account statements, then the judges should decide where this money really went, and who should be held liable for return of the funds and / or criminal prosecution.

This information and opinion posted here is for investors and traders who deserve to be better informed on how to proceed with their hard earned money.
In this environment of today's corrupt or questionable business ethics, this is no easy task, but together we can choose not to tolerate any of it.

So if this information is true, is it really defamatory? You decide...

Too many companies think all it takes is a letter from a lawyer to make complaints disappear.

My vote - GUILTY!

Was "mens rea" the impetus for the "actus reus"?

I would venture a conjecture that the only "not guilty" vote was probably mitigated as an actus reus of the guilty party.

The very obvious scam operation really is the level that some humans will sink to extract money from their victims.

Reading this case, it occurred to me that perhaps, given the vast knowledge gained from years of exposing scam brokers/service providers/etc, our FPA start a section/division to help scam victims recover their money in a more legal & professional manner....besides inviting the broker/company to hear their side of their story and, in event of none or disinterested response, help the scammed victims to file complains to the relevant regulators (if any) and even through legal means.
To help finance this section/division, a percentage of recovered money shall be paid for the service.

Sounds like a carbon copy of what i experienced with Lbinary :mad: GUILTY!!! sorry for your distress Kevin

Back