RESOLVED Case# 2015-015 | depst vs BDFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BDFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

depst

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.BDFX.com

My Case is: I initially employed a fund management company named PrimeFund FX to trade my $10k account. They insisted on using BDFX as the broker. They lost about 80% of my account within a few weeks. I still have about $2,200 in the account and am trying to withdraw this. I have sent BDFX 4 withdrawal requests and numerous emails within the last few weeks but they do not reply to my emails.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by David Epstein on 01/28/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/13/15 the last contact was on 01/28/15

Details: Below is the last reply from BDFX ON Jan 13th 2015

David,

I do not see any other messages from you, perhaps we were not receiving them. We would have to issue the withdrawal to the bank that you use to deposit.

Regards,
Jack

Sincerely,

BankDirectFX
Providing Direct Interbank Liquidity

Clients: support@bdfx.com
New Accounts: accounts@bdfx.com
Web: www.BDFX.com

HQ: 32 280.888.91

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
© BankDirectFX. All rights reserved.

Company representatives' emails: <accounts@bdfx.com>

Attachments

• bdfx capture.pdf
    74.7 KB · Views: 8
Based on what I see in the forums thread, I don't see the need for further questions. I've just emailed a formal invitation to BDFX to join the discussion.

BDFX

The response from BDFX on January 13th did not seem to address a date when the refund would be processed. They have been given enough time to process the refund. The fact that they broke off all communication shows less than honorable intentions. I vote GUILTY, unless they prove me wrong by processing the refund with no further excuses or delays, immediately.

GUILTY I vote

stealing 80% of the account in "losses" and 20% of the account in no withdrawal allowing

every way of not sending the money to the owner is for me a scam
it can be done in hours and at the longest time within 72 hours

so.... when FX account owner have to wait longer the this then they just holding back your money
to see how your responds will be

its a very childish behavior...

Back