RESOLVED Case# 2015-028 | R.D vs ironfx.com

(Poll Closed Early - Case Resolved) Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx is g

• Guilty

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R.D

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ironfx.com/

My Case is: my problem with iron start before 45 days my account manager called me and told me that am not allowed to trade with them any more because i open the positions for long time and the company didn't make profit while i did !!!!
so i said ok and try to withdrawal by skrill because i deposit by skrill then he call me again and said no u must withdrawal with wire transfer, i said ok again
and they remove the money from the account then he keep call me every 10 days to tell me that my IBAN is wrong and that's not right i sent them a printed IBAN from my bank and the keep saying its wrong, and they sent the money back to my account, i open a new bank account and ask for a bank transfer again on 09-02-2015 i contact them every day to ask about the delaying and they keep saying your withdrawal is in the queue and today after 5 days they ask me for proof of address
i upload the documents but they didn't process it.
they didn't sent my the about the account under investigation.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by r.d on 02/23/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/08/15 the last contact was on 02/20/15

Details: my withdrawal is in queue

Company representatives' emails: momen slik <MSlik@IronFX.com>
<compliance@ironfx.com>

Attachments

• IronFX.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 2
Yo AsstMod! Considering the huge increase in complaints agains IronFx, I recommend priority processing for this one.

Hello IronFx! Care to join the party or are you just going to sit there and get another GUILTY verdict when this goes to a vote next week?

congratulations that you received your funds. This seems to be a one off case perhaps as you made a court case here and you also complained to all the regulators they gave in under pressure. but the rest of us are still waiting for their funds so perhaps someone can make another court case.

i cannot in all fairness give a guilty verdict in this particular case as they appear to have processed R.D.'s withdrawal.however keep those cases coming,they will mess up at some point,and i will have absolutely no hesitation in voting guilty in ANY of their unresolved cases.

Back