RESOLVED Case# 2015-069 | Ibrahim Adam vs fx-private.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Fx-Private.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The simple tactic with delaying withdrawals, we call it scamming.
No official answer from the company, do they hide something?!
Completely guilty. Remaining funds should be paid immediately!

At least, Ibrahim is one of the lucky people here who managed to receive a part of their balance which is higher than their deposit.

Thanks for letting us know about this incident. It is too bad they didn't respond to the problem. Maybe somebody will be saved the trouble you experienced.
That is why we should convict them guilty..so no other trader risk their money with them.

The simple tactic with delaying withdrawals, we call it scamming.
No official answer from the company, do they hide something?!
Completely guilty. Remaining funds should be paid immediately!

At least, Ibrahim is one of the lucky people here who managed to receive a part of their balance which is higher than their deposit.
Even the withdrawal they pay u after severl attempts atalling and delay

Ukraine broker in Kiev, not regulated:

01133 Ukraine, Kiev, blvd. L. Ukrainki, 26, off. 602,
Tel.: +38 044 360 28 80,
Tel./Fax: +38 044 586 51 55
E-mail: office@fx-private.com

03150 Ukraine, Kiev, st. Predslavinskaya, off. 11,
Tel.: +38 044 360 28 80,
Tel./Fax: +38 044 586 51 55
E-mail: office@fx-private.com

Well, then, I suggest to others to write them until your withdrawal is not completely processed and inform traders all over the forums about their scams.

of course i will do that..and now thanks to fpa they have 100% guilty verdict so all traders will practice caution before considering investing a penny with these scammers.

Dear FPA staff and fellow traders,fxprivate contacted me agian today and they showed true willing to solve the case and they sent the withdrawal to my perfectmoney wallat so i declair this case solved from my side and i have no remaining funds or issues with fxprivate,thanks everybody for helping me with this case and thank you FPA staff for always standing with us.

Dear Ibrahim Adam, Traders and FPA,

ForexPrivate apologizes for the inconvenience that occurred in 2015 due to the irresponsible attitude of the former staff.

The company is very sorry for emotional burden, which occurred in the past. Please rest assured we will do our best to further prevent such cases. ForexPrivate is constantly striving to improve its services.

Thank you all for your active position!

Kind regards,
ForexPrivate

Dear Ibrahim Adam, Traders and FPA,

ForexPrivate apologizes for the inconvenience that occurred in 2015 due to the irresponsible attitude of the former staff.

The company is very sorry for emotional burden, which occurred in the past. Please rest assured we will do our best to further prevent such cases. ForexPrivate is constantly striving to improve its services.

Thank you all for your active position!

Kind regards,
ForexPrivate

how about this case???
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fx-private-wont-pay-my-hard-earned-profit.50380/

CS say "i think tomorrow.." and again and again....waiting for 1 month...

Back