RESOLVED Case# 2015-084 | KentC vs svsfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SVSFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they allow you to trade i.e have opened an account they should honour their obligations, no excuses. They can't afterwards say "we made a mistake."
GUILTY

If they allow you to trade i.e have opened an account they should honour their obligations, no excuses. They can't afterwards say "we made a mistake."
GUILTY

They were just waiting him to loose money :D but when he made profits they closed the account. BROKERS DONT LIKE PROFITABLE TRADERS!!!

Kent C--a simple rule is: if the broker doesn't give you back your money, he is GUILTY. In this case, I think he is stupid, too: if he had any sense he would have kept you as a client and mirrored your incredibly profitable trading--he would have made more that way than the relatively few dollars he has ripped from you! Good luck--feaisland55

I saw the vote is closed. Thanks guys for all the votes.
Any suggestion what should I do next???

Any suggestion what should I do next???

I've got a list for you and anyone else in this situation. You may have done some of it already.

1. File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

2. File a complaint with your bank and the bank used by SVSFX.

3. See if you can find more people reporting similar problems. Ask them to leave reviews, open Scam Alerts threads, and open cases at the FPA.

4. Spread the word of what happened to you far and wide.

"On 18 Nov 2014, SVS informed me of closing my account and would refund me the initial deposit only (i.e. remove all the profits I've made), because I didn't send the appropriate documents for account opening but they somehow activated my account wrongly."

This seems to be a very common excuse given out by scam companies not to pay their clients.

This is very common to all brokers. At the time of receiving the money they don't care the documents but they will stop your withdrawal for reason that document not complete.

I am very happy to let everyone know this issue has been RESOLVED. KentC has received all money owed.

Back