RESOLVED Case# 2015-115 | AnarG vs forexoptimum.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexOptimum.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boris did send me some emails earlier complaining about your thread. I invited him to send me evidence or to post it in your thread. So far, he hasn't done so. This is going public now. If no one from Forex Optimum comes back into the discussion, it goes to a vote next week.

As u see, they didn't give any reaction...

As u see, they didn't give any reaction...

Well, they seem to be guilty! There's no explanation of why the access had been restricted, why funds had not been transferred back the depositing account ( deposited amount ).

AnarG--these scammers seem to have just lied and then lied some more. it is totally evil not to return your money. from what you report:GUILTY!--feaisland55

Well, they seem to be guilty! There's no explanation of why the access had been restricted, why funds had not been transferred back the depositing account ( deposited amount ).

And Also they deleted 4256$ of PROFIT!!!(((

So, there is no answer on my messages, calls, emails... There is no official representative of Optimum group in this topic, nor in the others too... They didn't withdraw my money, YET!!!

Back