RESOLVED Case# 2015-115 | AnarG vs forexoptimum.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexOptimum.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear forum members !

The situation with this client has been resolved. The company has paid for client his money. Remind that the situation with the delay of withdrawal was linked directly with the state authorities of Azerbaijan, which obliged with the January 2015 to have a license to carry out activities on their territory.

Also put a screenshot confirming the withdrawal of funds.

6.png

The company apologized to the client for this situation once again.

Well, the client himself must confirm that the broker has processed his deposit and it is successfully received.

The client needs to report it here at the FPA. When that happens, this case can be marked as resolved.

I successfully received my money) Thank u dear FPA members for that, after 5 months I had withdrawn my money, with ur help!!!)

congratulation! You are a lucky guy. The company at least did something in order to keep their public reputation. Brokercapital.com keep silence for customer's complaints. They don't care about reputation at all.

congratulation! You are a lucky guy. The company at least did something in order to keep their public reputation. Brokercapital.com keep silence for customer's complaints. They don't care about reputation at all.
Company resolved my case, because I didn't stop posting real information about this company... I also know that there is lots of people that are intimidated by this company, and they are afraid to write something...

Company resolved my case, because I didn't stop posting real information about this company... I also know that there is lots of people that are intimidated by this company, and they are afraid to write something...
If you afraid for their threaten, you make them reach their goals. Just tell the truth about your experience here.

Back