RESOLVED Case# 2016-003 | Omid Rashid vs optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OptionXO very famous scam broker,take there website down,it can be done.
They are playing dirty politics here. They think everyone is stupid and that people don't read the internet to find out that other people have been scammed as well. The company is out there to rob hard working people's money, and I will do anything in my power to get my money back.

They put "bonus money" on your account without the clients authorization and then they lure you into saying "you agreed to a business plan". OptionsXO, not everyone is as dumb as you think we are. You will refund my money.

I have enough evidence to humiliate them. These people need to be jailed for what they are doing to people. I have sent my evidence to Cysec and have been in contact with daily Telegraph news paper.

OptionsXO, you better call me and refund me every last bit of my money in my account. IT IS MY MONEY AND I SAY WHAT I DO WITH MY MONEY. NOT GLEN NELSON, NOT SCOTT GREEN, NOT JOHN SWIFT and CERTAINLY NOT ANYONE ELSE IN THE COMPANY.

This is a nightmare becoming true. Please find the bank these people are using and lock all assets. Guilty

Scam! I voted Guilty! I've published this in other cases - they cannot trade with YOUR funds without a written and signed consent from your side. They need to be licensed brokers (as individuals) and receive a power of attorney from your side. That is the law. Everything out of the law is a scam scheme.

Financial department finally emailed me back this morning after all the accusations I made to them and they told me that they will refund me my money by the end of February.

I asked them that I cannot wait that long and why does it take so long for me to get my money back, and their reply was because I had bonus money on the account and it is not easy for them to systematically remove it.

The thing is, I never requested for bonus money to be put on my account in the first place. I never authorized it, and I certainly never wanted it.

It is amazing how fast they take your money and when you request it back, they tell you it takes a month.

I am very nervous, I hope they are not lying and elongating the process on purpose.

I will file a dispute with my credit card company today. I just dont know if they can help me in anyway as I have been dealing with OptionsXO since April of 2015 and the last credit card deposit I made was like 5 months ago...

Financial department finally emailed me back this morning after all the accusations I made to them and they told me that they will refund me my money by the end of February.

I asked them that I cannot wait that long and why does it take so long for me to get my money back, and their reply was because I had bonus money on the account and it is not easy for them to systematically remove it.

The thing is, I never requested for bonus money to be put on my account in the first place. I never authorized it, and I certainly never wanted it.

It is amazing how fast they take your money and when you request it back, they tell you it takes a month.

I am very nervous, I hope they are not lying and elongating the process on purpose.
I think they're lying . They just saying they will refund your money back but they won't

What other actions do I aside from contacting Fraud Action Police, reported complain to Cysec, provided recorded phone calls with all their lies on this thread and I sent it to them.

I have also contacted Daily Telegraph news Paper in the UK and told them how they are scam artists. They told me that I am not the first one that has called.

Back