RESOLVED Case# 2016-003 | Omid Rashid vs optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omid, what is the situation with your account now? I am still trying to get my money back which was lost by a particular 'broker' (a deliberate act after I refused to deposit more funds into the account). However, when I attempt to open the OptionsXO website, it appears that I am being blocked. I am fully prepared to take this as far as possible to get these criminals behind bars.
They are playing really dirty trick now.

Omid, what is the situation with your account now? I am still trying to get my money back which was lost by a particular 'broker' (a deliberate act after I refused to deposit more funds into the account). However, when I attempt to open the OptionsXO website, it appears that I am being blocked. I am fully prepared to take this as far as possible to get these criminals behind bars.

Selin Karli (Customer Service Manager) emailed me last friday that it will be taken care in the next couple of days and that she will contact me sometime this week. I am awaiting for her response. I really hope I get my money back in the next couple of days, if not I am in full support of taking action against OptionsXO. I will update here when i find out more.

Omid,

I wish you all the best, however, yet again the end of the month has been stretched in to the next month and this will probably be stretched again.

If you are successful in getting your money returned then I would welcome knowing how you managed to achieve that, can I also suggest though that you pick a final date in your mind that, once they have crossed it, you will go on to the next stage of action.

I have been promised all the same things that you have and they have still not returned any money to me. Patrick Green has also stopped responding to my skype mail, I keep prodding him just to let him know that I have not gone away.

My last question to him was asking who the top person was in Options XO, do you happen to know the answer to that question?

All the best,

Mark

Omid,

I wish you all the best, however, yet again the end of the month has been stretched in to the next month and this will probably be stretched again.

If you are successful in getting your money returned then I would welcome knowing how you managed to achieve that, can I also suggest though that you pick a final date in your mind that, once they have crossed it, you will go on to the next stage of action.

I have been promised all the same things that you have and they have still not returned any money to me. Patrick Green has also stopped responding to my skype mail, I keep prodding him just to let him know that I have not gone away.

My last question to him was asking who the top person was in Options XO, do you happen to know the answer to that question?

All the best,

Mark
Hi Mark,

They had stated to me that they will process my withdrawals by the end of February, that would be today. I will give them until tomorrow to respond, and from then I will take action against them.

Everyone in that company is a liar, no one says who they are. I have had two different brokers introducing themselves as the CEO of the company. Do not trust a word they say, and to be frankly honest with you I am not sure who the top person would be.

The only reason I have waited this long for my release was because I have been speaking to the Customer Service Manager and took it upon herself to refund my money. As much as I am hesitant to trust her, she has been in contact with me and replied back with emails regarding updates with my file. So I will give them until tomorrow, I really hope she will bring me good news, or else it will not go down well for them.

Hi Omid,
Could you please send me the email of the 'customer service manager'? If there is any hope at all of getting anything back from OptionsXO then she might be my last option as well. 'Patrick Green' is the 'broker' who lost all of my money after I refused to add more funds to my account. I was told that he was sacked but I gather that is just another lie.

Today all my money from both of my accounts were all traded away by the brokers from OptionsXO and on purposely all my money was lost. They did this right after the end of the month, when they had promised that they will refund my money.

I called them to find out what is going on and who authorized these trades, and Selin Karli was not there, so I spoke to John Swift, and he told me that it is not them. They are not the ones trading on my account. They were telling me that it is auto trading software that is trading for you.

I never had auto trading software. I don't even know what that is. Plus if I did have auto trading software, why has it never traded before since the past ten months, why did it start trading today out of all days? It is because they are lying. They deliberately did this so that I don't get a refund and they stole all my money. All my money was traded in a span of 30 minutes.

I need help guys. I do not know what to do. I contacted my credit card company. I submitted everything I had to them and they will get back to me in the next 48 hours to see what they can do, and hopefully build a case against them.

Steven Feike, Mark Tatum we need to work together and file a class action law suit against these guys and get out money back. I will NOT back down. We will have to get our money back. These guys are total scammers and they do nothing better than stealing people's money. We should not pay a price for this in our lives. It is not fair.

We need some advice. Can anyone give any advice as to where we can start ?

I have contacted Phoenix Advisors, I spoke to Malik Zeyed, hopefully they can help me build a case against them and get my money back.

I am also awaiting response from my credit card company to see what steps they will take to move forward.

It's a standard ploy. Delay you and hope you give up. When you show signs of being persistent, somehow trades magically happen to wipe out your funds.

It's a standard ploy. Delay you and hope you give up. When you show signs of being persistent, somehow trades magically happen to wipe out your funds.

Well if they think they can get a away with it, then they should reconsider their business model, because I will not stop until I get my money back. I have done interviews with the media and newspaper which will soon be released for people in Canada to read and be aware.

I have been in contact with legal help and building a case against them as well.

Back