RESOLVED - Case# 2016-066 | bobsbeer vs binarybrokerz.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryBrokerz.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobsbeer

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: binarybrokerz.com

My Case is: I first got involved with this company on 28/1/16 and made an initial deposit of £250. I was soon contacted on 3/2/16 and 4/2/16 by Jack Cruz a broker who convinced me to make various deposits totalling £20,950.00 which was matched by a similar amount of bonus funds. Jack Cruz then gave me advice over the phone on what trades to place and the amounts. After a few days I could see that the advice he gave me over the phone was not happening in reality.

He said he would follow two rules. 1. Risk Management - Do not take risks, Be conservative. Only place in the direction of the market and only trade big movements. 2. Diversification - Use short, medium and long strategy. End of day, end of week and end of month. Make money on every trade and finally protect your investment. Some would say these are very wise words.

However he then proceeded to convince me to place trades, ranging from £100 to £3000. Not all lost, but after 2 weeks my account was heading for a £7000 loss. Not exactly conservative trading and hardly advice to protect my investment. I decided I had done enough and ceased to place any more trades, leaving those placed to work through. My last trade completed on 11/3/16 showing a loss to my initial deposit of nearly £3000. As money became available in my account I requested withdrawals, the first on 19/2/16.

Date & Time requested Amount to withdraw Bonus Cancelled
11/03/2016 17:34 $6,349.32 Credit Card Pending $10,938.00 Bonus
04/03/2016 14:12 $2,452.00 Credit Card Pending $10,938.00 Bonus
26/02/2016 15:03 $7,547.00 Credit Card Pending $25,499.00 Bonus
19/02/2016 17:46 $9,900.00 Credit Card Pending $25,499.00 Bonus

There then followed numerous emails and phone calls to support to initiate the withdrawal requests. I followed their withdrawal procedure to the letter, and finally got to speak with a broker on 7/3/16 called Nicholas Cavaleiri, who I have noted from earlier emails is a Director of the company. He tried to tell me I could not withdraw my money as I had been given a bonus and had not traded the required amount. Their T&C's state that any withdrawal will cause the bonus to be cancelled as you can see from the table above copied from their website. He promised to sort this out the next day. He didn't. I have made further phone calls and emails since then, and was promised that the head broker, Lisa Foster would phone me. She didn't.

It seems clear to me that this company have no intention of allowing any money to be withdrawn, and I suspect this company is no more than some sort of ponzi scheme and certainly a scam. I have reported the circumstances to my credit card company who are taking things forward.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Robert Bond on 03/14/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/22/16 the last contact was on 03/14/16

Details: Last email from Binary Brokers Support on 13/3/16

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your email, we apologize for this delay and can see that your request has been forwarded to our head broker and head financial adviser . They will contact you as soon as possible to further assist you.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Company representatives' emails: support <support@binarybrokerz.com>

Attachments

• BBZ main page 14 3 16 1404.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Account summary 14 3 16.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 9
  • withdrawal proceedure.docx
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
Waiver of Privacy form attached.

Attachments

• Waiver of Privacy - Robert Bond.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 17
Bob, go ahead and post the account number in your thread in Scam Alerts. Leave them NO excuse to delay.

Yo AsstMod! Please get the formal invite out as soon as possible.

Update. I was contacted by phone by Lisa Foster at about 10:15 am Tuesday 15/3/16. She assured me she would sort out my withdrawal requests that day. She didn't. I emailed support on 16/3 to enquire what was happening and have not had a reply. This company are doing everything they can to stall and not comply with my requests.

Binary Brokerz have been sent further emails requesting that they action my withdrawals on 22/3/16.

"Hi,

Your withdrawal procedures state that you will initiate withdrawal requests up to 3 days following my conversation with the broker. I spoke to Lisa Foster on 15/3/16 and that is now over your own stated time limits. When are you going to action my withdrawal requests? The withdrawal requests dating back to 19/2/16 are still showing as "Pending" on my account web page.

Thank you,

Bob
"

No reply has been received regarding my email. They sent a generic email on 25/3/16 stating that their financial department had tried to contact me on 25/3/16. No calls received and phone working properly. I called them back and was told by "Thomas" someone might call in the next few days. Clearly further delaying tactics.

According to scamadviser.com, this website is about as trustworthy as a pine scented butt plug at an elementary school donkey basketball.

note_alert.png
Speed: Slow (1700ms)
note_alert.png
10 Other WebSites On This Server
note_alert.png
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
note_alert.png
New Site With Limited & Hidden Information
note_alert.png
Site is United Kingdom based , But The Real Location Is Being Hidden

For additional info: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/binarybrokerz.com

According to the info, there is a very high probability that this is yet another off-exchange scam, with no legitimacy as a broker.

Had a phone call today from Lisa Foster. At first she tried to offer a partial refund and a promise to trade in a more responsible way. lol. Sorry Lisa it will need more than that to persuade me that Binary Brokerz are not a scam. How about honouring all the refund requests? If you are really a decent honourable and ethical company you will also consider refunding the £2500 losses that your broker Jack Cruz caused.

How about a deal? Honour all the withdrawal requests as currently requested, ie the
$26,248.32 currently pending, and the £2500 loss to my account as a recovery bonus. Remove the current bonus money from my account, ($29,999). We will then continue to trade with the £2500 of my original money refunded by you, and any profits will be withdrawable without any delay and prevarication currently being experienced. Any lost trades is lost and I will close my account if traded to zero. That seems fair to me, and a way for you to show that your company is indeed an ethical an honest company.

Over to you Binary Brokerz. I think this a good way for you to recover some reputation which at the moment is going down the toilet fast. 50 to nil say you are a scam company. Prove them wrong. I will also email this offer to support@binarybrokerz.com and lisa@binarybrokerz.com.

Back