RESOLVED - Case# 2016-135 | scrimpycoot vs tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let Tradorax know the case can be resolved if and only if all money legitimately owed to you is paid. If that happens, AsstModerator will change the outcome to Resolved.

Right now, it looks like the outcome is headed straight for a well-deserved GUILTY!

Let Tradorax know the case can be resolved if and only if all money legitimately owed to you is paid. If that happens, AsstModerator will change the outcome to Resolved.

Right now, it looks like the outcome is headed straight for a well-deserved GUILTY!
I have let them know over Facebook as that seems to be the only way I can guarantee they see my messages, which they have. so I will keep you updated if the process anything further. thank you.

I have let them know over Facebook as that seems to be the only way I can guarantee they see my messages, which they have. so I will keep you updated if the process anything further. thank you.

I just received a call, where they offered me a FULL refund of the amount I deposited and go out separate ways, said they saw the threads, and will emailed an agreement for me to review and then sign (obviously ill read the whole thing) and then go from there. I will keep you posted once everything is done and let the FPA know if and when i receive my money.Thanks.

Lets hope they do give u a full refund and not putting on an act. We will be waiting for your update mate.

We have reached an agreement for the return of all my deposits, at which point we can mark this as solved, as soon as i receive my money free and clear I will let you know.

We have reached an agreement for the return of all my deposits, at which point we can mark this as solved, as soon as i receive my money free and clear I will let you know.

Hi

I also agreed this weeks ago you never will get your funds its all lies

If they pay you, then this can be marked as Resolved. If not, it's further proof that they are nothing but pathological liars.

Back