Resolved - Easymarkets removes profiting trades

A member of our team has contacted you privately and provided a detailed explanation regarding your account and subsequent actions that have been taken.

The conclusions were formed based on the activity of your account and computer records supporting the findings.

Whilst the closure of your account is a regrettable outcome and one which we would deem to be a last resort, the rules relating to Unauthorised Trading Activities are clearly published within the Client Agreement which is available to view on our website and we strictly adhere to them.

Your deposit has been returned to you and we consider this matter to be concluded.

Hello every one...
I was just reading through rules at easymarkets which there representative referred to..
terms and condition about which they given me 1st deposit bonus.
Very shocking...

Let us say, for example if I done as they claim.
Then what could be consequences?

Look at that..

<<"Each client may participate in this promotion only through one of their trading accounts. Multiple accounts belonging to the same client will be disqualified. We retain the right to disqualify a trader and to withdraw the Bonus in total, if there are reasonable grounds that the offer is being abused/manipulated in any way, including the use of an IP address that does not correspond to the identification documents of that client. This promotion can be combined with any other easy-forex promotion running at the same period.">>

But Look what they did..
They just taken out my profiting open trades.

Where as bonus 225$ is not taken out as said .."We retain the right to disqualify a trader and to withdraw the Bonus in total"..

And they say me start trade again we are safe traders around the globe trust us. dont worry.

I have attached screen shot of my account. Trade able 744$ bonuses 225$ bla bla.

screen.jpg

They no reply me and I contacted on facebook but they just blocked me.
But now I am afraid they block my all account.
to stop me from this

Block all your accounts? How many accounts do you have? How many participated in the bonus program?

This is why I recommend AGAINST accepting bonuses unless you FULLY understand all the terms in advance and also have worked with the broker long enough to trust them to honor the terms.

No sir this is my only trade account.

I mean they have blocked my facebook account I can not access easymarkets using facebook.
I am still able to login and trade see all things of my account and live chat with it.

But afraid they now block my this trading account too as facebook.

Hello there..
Today Mr Richard O'Clery at ASIC said this case can be solved privately, contact directly to easyMarkets higher authorities for once again. Ask for resolution internally, if you don't reach a resolution directly with easyMarkets then we will go further. The email covering this letter includes links to the above websites, and to ASIC's Information Sheet 174 Disputes with financial services or credit providers, which includes details of what to do in cases of these disputes.

Block all your accounts? How many accounts do you have? How many participated in the bonus program?

This is why I recommend AGAINST accepting bonuses unless you FULLY understand all the terms in advance and also have worked with the broker long enough to trust them to honor the terms.

Bonuses are always tricky and are associated with several terms and conditions, so they should only be availed if their certain T&C are known.

This true they trapping people with bonus to deposit money. No one should accept this bonus. Was my mistake I gone trapped there 50% bonus if deposit in one day.
And they eaten out money.

But sir as you said certain terms.
"Let say" if they problem with me , then why didnt they followed these certain terms?
They should first remove bonus given then move on if I any problem?

They just taken out profits and said you can trade again there will be no problem in future we are good since 2003 bla bla and keeping still bonus in account.

You too requested them for there computer records, proves.
They did not replied.

Please ask them again.

Thanks

Here is what I was feared of.
Easymarkets done this in response of last day ASIC suggestion.

"your account has been temporarily blocked from trading. Please contact your account service manager or email us on support@easymarkets.com to access to your account."

There is nothing to be afraid of . Blocking client' s accounts is against ASIC rules , unless the accounts are unauthorised to access . You should mention this to ASIC .

Back