Resolved: esplanade market solutions - scam alert?

I’d agree with Rizog. I’d like to see this screenshot too, especially because it can be done in a minute. It’s not hard at all.
I don’t quite understand what I should screenshot. Should the order be on it? I’m not an expert or something, I've started trading recently.

As already mentioned, it’s simple. Just go to the account history on the platform and find that order, drag it to the chart, then right-click on the chart and select "Properties". On the "Common" page check the box "Show Ask price". Actually you’d better pull trading basics up... to put it in a nutshell, the Ask price is the seller's price, Bid price is the buyer’s price and the difference between them is the spread that you most likely didn’t take into account. As a result the order was closed. So try to do everything that I’ve described above and just in case check it yourself once more.

Well, somehow or other I’ve managed to do what you said… You were right, after all, Ask price indeed hit the stop loss=( So now I understand why they won’t give me a refund… I’ve expected forex to suck, and now I’m totally sure about that.

It depends whether forex sucks or not. There’re lots of people who make good money on forex. Actually, it’s better to spend some time trading on demo account and get acquainted with the whole thing rather than recklessly chase easy money and then lose and say that forex sucks. I think it’s high time to close this topic in order not to have a Holy War here.

If anyone wants to have a debate on whether or not forex sucks, please do it in General Forex Talk. I can personally attest to how having my stoploss hit sucks. If I didn't use a stoploss, most of those trades would have sucked even more.

Bublik,

Since you understand what happened, do you have any objections to this issue being marked as Resolved?

I realised I wasn’t right. I did everything according to the strategy and, in the meantime, I had no idea what I was doing. The fact that I hadn’t figured out how everything worked here actually caused this argument. I lost money because of my foolishness. I’ll try trading once more but only a bit later, when I learn how to do it.
AsstModerator, yes, the question is solved and you can mark it as Resolved. Excuse me for this nonsense.

I realised I wasn’t right. I did everything according to the strategy and, in the meantime, I had no idea what I was doing. The fact that I hadn’t figured out how everything worked here actually caused this argument. I lost money because of my foolishness. I’ll try trading once more but only a bit later, when I learn how to do it.
AsstModerator, yes, the question is solved and you can mark it as Resolved. Excuse me for this nonsense.
Well, Mod will mark this thread as a resolved soon but here I come with suggestion that If you left any review then don't forget to update your review :)

Back