Resolved - FORTRADE WITHDRAW PROBLEMS

Pierre3

Private, 1st Class
I opened an account with FORTRADE.EU the 5t may 2016 and I funded my account the 6th may sending by wire transfer 4000 USD.
The 11 july I requested a withdrawal by wire transfer for 4046 USD at the same bank I funded with. The day after my withdrawal request they disappeared.
The 13th I contacted by phone their office asking to speak with my account manager but was impossible to speak with him. Every time I attemped to call him, the line dropped. By chat they told me to speak with my account manager and to send email to support@fortrade.eu .
I sent 2 emails but dont have reply. I think they dont want and they dont will pay my funds. Looking around I discovered fxlider.com share the same FCA LIcense as FORTRADE.EU and in forexpeacearmy I have found fxlider.com is rated 1 star. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/fxlider.com
And in the comment I read "there support will only chat with you until you deposit money". Exactly what happened to me; as soon as you request a withdrawal they dont answer the phone calls and dont reply to emails. I think they will scam me

I opened an account with FORTRADE.EU the 5t may 2016 and I funded my account the 6th may sending by wire transfer 4000 USD.
The 11 july I requested a withdrawal by wire transfer for 4046 USD at the same bank I funded with. The day after my withdrawal request they disappeared.
The 13th I contacted by phone their office asking to speak with my account manager but was impossible to speak with him. Every time I attemped to call him, the line dropped. By chat they told me to speak with my account manager and to send email to support@fortrade.eu .
I sent 2 emails but dont have reply. I think they dont want and they dont will pay my funds. Looking around I discovered fxlider.com share the same FCA LIcense as FORTRADE.EU and in forexpeacearmy I have found fxlider.com is rated 1 star. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/fxlider.com
And in the comment I read "there support will only chat with you until you deposit money". Exactly what happened to me; as soon as you request a withdrawal they dont answer the phone calls and dont reply to emails. I think they will scam me

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

As they see my name or account number they drop the chat but I will send email to every addresses I know

Attachments

• Screen Shot 07-14-16 at 04.21 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 07-14-16 at 04.21 PM.PNG
    51.2 KB · Views: 26
Obviously this client is writing wrong information. His withdrawal request is handled by regular procedure and he will be able to see his fund within next few day like all our clients.

Pierre3, post an update in a few days to let everyone know if your money showed up or not.

Fortrade rep, what's the relationship between your company and FxLider?

Back