Resolved - Freeze server in Zero account XM.com

Finally I receive mail from FCA and they inform me that they well go ahead with my issue.

untitled0222-png.31074

Attachments

• Untitled0222.png
    Untitled0222.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 75
They still going in the same way!! last answer from XM

rd-shrk-xm-png.31121

Attachments

• رد شركة XM.png
    رد شركة XM.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 39
And to not forget

rfd-altqrir-fi-shrk-alaskam-png.31122

Attachments

• رفض التقرير في شركة الاسكام.png
    رفض التقرير في شركة الاسكام.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 69
It looks like you reported XM's rep to the FPA admin instead of inviting him to your thread. Report Abuse doesn't work as an invitation button.

I would like to inform you that the company has repaid the money after contacting Mr. Mustafa, Account Manager at XM

It has been clarified by the company that the problem may be due to indicators or Experite loaded on the platform. The company has kindly returned the loss and I applied for the withdrawal to my visa account.

Thankful and appreciated for all good cooperation.

The refund even if it is friendly gives a good impression of the company.

With thanks and appreciation ,,,

attachment.php

I would like to inform you that the company has repaid the money after contacting Mr. Mustafa, Account Manager at XM

It has been clarified by the company that the problem may be due to indicators or Experite loaded on the platform. The company has kindly returned the loss and I applied for the withdrawal to my visa account.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Its always good to see resolved cases:)
Yo AsstMod,
Can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back