RESOLVED: Fx-private wont pay my hard earned profit

Again fx-private is being dishonest,i contacted them again yesterday about my withdrawal,they told me that (company is considering my review in the forum and will come up with a decision today)the whole day passed and they did nothing and continue to ignore my withdrawal because they do not have any reason or any thing to say that is am 100% sure about,please dear traders find screenshot of their conversation attached. 11-5.png115.png

Again fx-private is being dishonest,i contacted them again yesterday about my withdrawal,they told me that (company is considering my review in the forum and will come up with a decision today)the whole day passed and they did nothing and continue to ignore my withdrawal because they do not have any reason or any thing to say that is am 100% sure about,please dear traders find screenshot of their conversation attached.View attachment 19742View attachment 19743

What does it mean considering your review?

Still no replay from them and totally ignoring my chat question

mr. Ibrahim do you not have any other forms of contact with them to actually TALK on the phone with someone??
anyways i wanted to say, you are very nice and respectful, if i were you it'll be hard to be so nice hahaha.
good one. where you planning on trading next??

mr. Ibrahim do you not have any other forms of contact with them to actually TALK on the phone with someone??
anyways i wanted to say, you are very nice and respectful, if i were you it'll be hard to be so nice hahaha.
good one. where you planning on trading next??

Hello carmex30080
if they are not paying my withdrawal i will not rest until i have them guilty on my case (nicely and respectfully) so all other traders be careful before dealing with them.

Don't discuss where you plan to trade next in Scam Alerts. That would tie your new broker to your complaint about Fx Private.

Don't discuss where you plan to trade next in Scam Alerts. That would tie your new broker to your complaint about Fx Private.
of course i will not do that because i haven't even decided yet..all i want know to process my case with fx-private

Back