RESOLVED: Fx-private wont pay my hard earned profit

Year since: 2011
Headquarters: Belize City, Belize
Company registration: FxPrivate Company Ltd. (reg#111588), Belize
Regulation: Not regulated

My only surprise is that they even allow you to withdraw the first time and with profits too.....you were supposed to loss money with them :p

There are 6 reviews on this broker here at our FPA and 2 on another site and ALL OF THEM gave them a "scam" rating.

So, all that I would like to add further is: Good luck with the rest of your withdrawal request.

It's very hard for me understand why so many people send money to fully unregulated brokers !
We already have many problems with so regulated brokers as IronFx or XM and some people increase a lot the probabilities to be scammed
by these fraudsters broker. There are a lot of brokers regulated that accept really low money as 100/200 $.
Why go to these kinds of brokers ?? About me I will not invest 1 cent in them.....

It's very hard for me understand why so many people send money to fully unregulated brokers !
We already have many problems with so regulated brokers as IronFx or XM and some people increase a lot the probabilities to be scammed
by these fraudsters broker. There are a lot of brokers regulated that accept really low money as 100/200 $.
Why go to these kinds of brokers ?? About me I will not invest 1 cent in them.....
The thing is these scam brokers attract people with bonus,lowest spreads and high leverage.Usual trick but people fall for it every time.

Hello
Thank you forexpeacearmy for sending me an email today saying that fxprivate want to settle the case with me,i really appreciate your effort and ginuine concern about us traders.
I would like to inform my fellow traders that fxprivate also contacted me about the matter 2 days ago saying that they are sorry and they want to resolve the case with me..Since the case is 2 years old now i was not holding any grudge and informed them that i will declair my case with them resolved if they just pay me my money despite the 2 years delay,and guess what the stalling began again in the same manner that started this case in the first place,they said we will pay you today then they did not pay,and again they said update ur payment details in the profile and we will pay you in 2 hours..then they did not pay finally they said we will not pay you until you go to forexpeacearmy and post that we payed you and your case is resolved..of course i do not believe them but want to share this update with my fellow traders.

Dear Ibrahim Adam,

It seems like there was a misunderstanding.

As a general rule, withdrawal of funds from the trading account shall be carried out in the same way as it has been replenished and as per the same details in a bank or an electronic payment system through which the payment has been made. Therefore the company was going to make a payment to your WebMoney account in accordance with your replenishment method.

However, as far as you asked not to send funds to your WebMoney account and verified another payment method (PerfectMoney) please submit a withdrawal request to your PerfectMoney account in your Personal Cabinet.

Our finance department will process your request as soon as you submit it.

Kind regards,
ForexPrivate

Dear FPA staff and fellow traders,fxprivate contacted me agian today and they showed true willing to solve the case and they sent the withdrawal to my perfectmoney wallat so i declair this case solved from my side and i have no remaining funds or issues with fxprivate,thanks everybody for helping me with this case and thank you FPA staff for always standing with us.

Dear FPA staff and fellow traders,fxprivate contacted me agian today and they showed true willing to solve the case and they sent the withdrawal to my perfectmoney wallat so i declair this case solved from my side and i have no remaining funds or issues with fxprivate,thanks everybody for helping me with this case and thank you FPA staff for always standing with us.
Thanks for the confirmation and it's always good the see resolved cases :) Yo Asstmod, Can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Dear Ibrahim Adam, Traders and FPA,

ForexPrivate apologizes for the inconvenience that occurred in 2015 due to the irresponsible attitude of the former staff.

The company is very sorry for emotional burden, which occurred in the past. Please rest assured we will do our best to further prevent such cases. ForexPrivate is constantly striving to improve its services.

Thank you all for your active position!

Kind regards,
ForexPrivate

Back