Resolved - FXCM SCAM!!!!!

William B

Private
Hello! My name is William. I have trading account in broker www.FXCM.com ,number асс 99025277 . I make deposit 2050$ in FXCM use Skrill 01.06.2016.Due to some problems, this money was not credited to my trading account. They told me the payment was not accepted and would send the money back to my Skrill wallet, but for some technical reason they couldn't send the money to my skrill wallet. To return my money to me FXCM asked me to provide a Bank account,I did so .FXCM said they sent the funds to my Bank account but I didn't get the money ,after a while fxcm said that the Bank returned the funds back to fxcm because I was wrong in swift code .Later I updated my Bank's swift code and sent these Bank details to fxcm and asked fxcm to resend my money to my Bank,but as the whole month fxcm does not,the support team completely ignores me .They decided to steal my money.

Attachments

• skrill_t.png
    skrill_t.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-33-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-33-48.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 95
I was also contacted by email with Jason Rogers ( jrogers@fxcm.com ) , but he just gave me empty promises that my request for a refund will be processed 3-5 days.Now this time has passed and the application is still not processed.He also began to ignore me.

Ask permission from the administrator of this resource to bring a case in the trader's court to the company as soon as possible sent to the Scam section! I want to help all traders not to get caught cheating by this company! Thank You!

Hello! My name is William. I have trading account in broker www.FXCM.com ,number асс 99025277 . I make deposit 2050$ in FXCM use Skrill 01.06.2016.Due to some problems, this money was not credited to my trading account. They told me the payment was not accepted and would send the money back to my Skrill wallet, but for some technical reason they couldn't send the money to my skrill wallet. To return my money to me FXCM asked me to provide a Bank account,I did so .FXCM said they sent the funds to my Bank account but I didn't get the money ,after a while fxcm said that the Bank returned the funds back to fxcm because I was wrong in swift code .Later I updated my Bank's swift code and sent these Bank details to fxcm and asked fxcm to resend my money to my Bank,but as the whole month fxcm does not,the support team completely ignores me .They decided to steal my money.
Here is the link of Jason Rogers FXCM Representative, Go ahead and invite him to this thread.

I send him invite.He also sent to his personal e-mail, the invitation please note that I create this topic led a correspondence with him, so that he gave me empty promises and now not answering me.

19 Mar Jason told me that the application is in process and it takes 3-5days , today was day 5 but I have not received any updates on my application.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-21-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-03-23-18-21-51.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 55
I was FXCM client with large amount bedore the flash crash, and after they change rule so now I'm client with activ trades in London , I'm ok here

just for info

FXCM, also known as Forex Capital Markets, is a retail foreign exchange broker, now run from London after being banned from United States markets for defrauding its customers. Its parent company, Global Brokerage, Inc. filed for bankruptcy on December 11, 2017. On February 6, 2017 the firm agreed to pay a $7 million penalty to settle a suit from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission(CFTC) involving fraudulent misrepresentation by FXCM to its customers and to regulators. Its U.S. accounts were sold to Gain Capital. About 40,000 customer accounts were sold at about $375 each.

===

In October 2010, Gain Capital was fined by the National Futures Association for allegedly engaging in margin, liquidation and price slippage practices that benefited Gain to the detriment of its customers. They were fined $459,000 and agreed to refund to customers the amount of negative slippage they experienced on the trades that were placed in their accounts between May 1 and July 31

ps: Good luck man... I think you should be getting ready to write to the regulator for help.

I send him invite.He also sent to his personal e-mail, the invitation please note that I create this topic led a correspondence with him, so that he gave me empty promises and now not answering me.

FXCM, also known as Forex Capital Markets, is a retail foreign exchange broker, now run from London after being banned from United States markets for defrauding its customers. Its parent company, Global Brokerage, Inc. filed for bankruptcy on December 11, 2017. On February 6, 2017 the firm agreed to pay a $7 million penalty to settle a suit from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission(CFTC) involving fraudulent misrepresentation by FXCM to its customers and to regulators. Its U.S. accounts were sold to Gain Capital. About 40,000 customer accounts were sold at about $375 each.

===

In October 2010, Gain Capital was fined by the National Futures Association for allegedly engaging in margin, liquidation and price slippage practices that benefited Gain to the detriment of its customers. They were fined $459,000 and agreed to refund to customers the amount of negative slippage they experienced on the trades that were placed in their accounts between May 1 and July 31

ps: Good luck man... I think you should be getting ready to write to the regulator for help.
Ohhhhh... thanks!

Back