Resolved - How to withdraw from maxcfd.com

I have reported MaxCFD to actionfraud.police.uk . I suggest you all do the same if you are in UK. If will continue with this if they don't refund my money A/C 2104500

I have reported MaxCFD to actionfraud.police.uk . I suggest you all do the same if you are in UK. If will continue with this if they don't refund my money A/C 2104500
I suggested the steps to follow in your thread. Follow those steps and let's see you get a reply or not.

Hi, I set up an account 2 days ago with MaxCFD with the intention to start trading but with very little knowledge of what platforms are best to use. I deposited £250 into my MaxCFD account and after doing some resarch on MaxCFD (which I suppose at this point was too late), I realised that they are not the best to work with. So now I am in the predicament of looking to get my money back and close my account. I have not applied for the withdrawal by filling out the forms and giving away my Passport details and other personal details. All I have done is email them requesting a refund. What should I do now?

Shane

Hi It looks like the same story for me, I started and account with MAXCFD and had a person called Andy Miller talk me through everything. I deposited 2500 EU and now Im trying to withdraw the funds and every thing that happen to others is happening to me. I found that the only way that I could get them to speak to me was to create a bogus account and waited for someone to call me back. I had Benjamin a senior trader call me back and I then proceeded to talking about my real account and to which he was taken aback , I told him that I wanted my money back and that I have already gone through support and that there so called 24/7 support does not work. He then promised to get And to call me back within the hour. Andy never called back so I call the UK number and I got through and ask to speak to Andy but he was busy and she will get him to call me. Again no call. I want to get my money back and shut them down can someone please help.
Regards
Vince

Back