Resolved - I just got scammed by Zurich Prime

Thuxie

Recruit
Hello

I have been planning to start trading for a while and yesterday I deposited money into the Zurich Prime account but as I was winding up my conversation with the person on the phone I realised that something was off so I googled them, only to find out that they are a scam. I tried to request for a refund (payout) but I am not getting any feedback from that page which just goes back to my balance being $251.70. I have written them an email to request for the refund. My credit card customer care have sent me a form to get the money back but it is not 100% guaranteed that I will get it back.

Thanks for the useful information on your page. I look forward to a fruitful online trading experience.

Regards
Thuxie

Good day, i have been scammed by them before, i lost over $5,000 and i never received any profit as promise from the company, that is all in the past now, i located a professional traders who has made me over $25,000 over four weeks now and his withdrawal plans is easy a legit, believe me his strategy is one of the best and has made me and my family very happy, i can introduce this trader to you if you are fully interested in investing with a legit person. kindly get back to me so i tell you more.

Hello

Zurich Prime has refunded my money and the matter has been resolved.

Regards
Thuxie

Hello

I have been planning to start trading for a while and yesterday I deposited money into the Zurich Prime account but as I was winding up my conversation with the person on the phone I realised that something was off so I googled them, only to find out that they are a scam. I tried to request for a refund (payout) but I am not getting any feedback from that page which just goes back to my balance being $251.70. I have written them an email to request for the refund. My credit card customer care have sent me a form to get the money back but it is not 100% guaranteed that I will get it back.

Thanks for the useful information on your page. I look forward to a fruitful online trading experience.

Regards
Thuxie
Hello

Regards
Thuxie
I traded with Zurich Prime for a few months and had no problems with any withdrawal in that time.

Hello

Zurich Prime has refunded my money and the matter has been resolved.

Regards
Thuxie
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back