Resolved - LiteForex (www.liteforex.com) - WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

grubson

Private, 1st Class
FPA - Please help me to get my money back !

There is my story:
I have started to trade with LiteForex in February 2013. Everything was going OK. I have been making deposits and withdrawals through moneybookers - it was working fast and with no problems. I was very satisfied - really. The personal manager was calling me twice a week and asking me if everything is OK - and it was.

But some day (about 12, 13 may 2013) I had a big problem and can't close my trades - I got "off quotes" message. It took 2 days trying to manually close my trades without success. I write about this problem to support but they didn't help me. The trades finally were closed by TP.
Then I stared to be suspicious and opened a few small trades. The problem "off quotes" still existed even if the market was not violent.
And I decided to stop trading for a while and withdrawal half of my deposit - and then I've got a message "The Security Department of LiteForex has reasons to believe that you violated of the Regulations of the Company".
After couple of my emails I've got that message "Now your profile is under investigation. Account xxx is blocked. When the checking will be finished we will inform you regarding to its results. "

I'm waiting for my money till now. They do not answer to my emails. There is no other way to contact them. Personal manager is silent. Chat support suggest to contact them by email, but my emails are without answer.
My account was blocked with no explanation at 2013.05.17 - and is sitll blocked. The worst thing about them is that they are not respond and you don't know what is going on.
Please help me to contact them and unblock my account.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Ask them to please come and join this thread to explain:

1. Why is your account under investigation.
2. Why is there no result yet for an investigation that should have taken a fairly short period time?

FPA - Please help me to get my money back !

There is my story:
I have started to trade with LiteForex in February 2013. Everything was going OK. I have been making deposits and withdrawals through moneybookers - it was working fast and with no problems. I was very satisfied - really. The personal manager was calling me twice a week and asking me if everything is OK - and it was.

But some day (about 12, 13 may 2013) I had a big problem and can't close my trades - I got "off quotes" message. It took 2 days trying to manually close my trades without success. I write about this problem to support but they didn't help me. The trades finally were closed by TP.
Then I stared to be suspicious and opened a few small trades. The problem "off quotes" still existed even if the market was not violent.
And I decided to stop trading for a while and withdrawal half of my deposit - and then I've got a message "The Security Department of LiteForex has reasons to believe that you violated of the Regulations of the Company".
After couple of my emails I've got that message "Now your profile is under investigation. Account xxx is blocked. When the checking will be finished we will inform you regarding to its results. "

I'm waiting for my money till now. They do not answer to my emails. There is no other way to contact them. Personal manager is silent. Chat support suggest to contact them by email, but my emails are without answer.
My account was blocked with no explanation at 2013.05.17 - and is sitll blocked. The worst thing about them is that they are not respond and you don't know what is going on.
Please help me to contact them and unblock my account.

Obvious use of VDP or equivalent in-house built VD!

Are these people human with a conscience? They cheat and destroy lives, and they can still sleep in peace? Not for long. Pay back day will soon catch up with them and/or their descendents.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Ask them to please come and join this thread to explain:

1. Why is your account under investigation.
2. Why is there no result yet for an investigation that should have taken a fairly short period time?

I've just done it as you suggested - and I'm waiting for the answer.

I've just done it as you suggested - and I'm waiting for the answer.

This is the message I have got:

Hello.
As you have been informed before, your profile is still under revision according to point 8.10 of our Public Offer Agreement “The Client agrees that if the Company has reason to believe that the Client’s trading account is used for money laundering or the account holder conceals information or provides wittingly false registration data, as well as if there is a reason to believe that trading operations on the Client’s trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to suspend all operations on Client’s trading account to carry out necessary checks (check of registration data, client identification, verification of the history of account deposits, etc.) until all the circumstances are clarified.” We will inform you about results of investigation when it will be finished.

How long can they investigate my account ???? According to their regulations it should take no more than 14 working days and for now it took over 40 working days and still isn't finished !!!!
Can someone help me ?

Write back and ask what form of money laundering or what false data they feel you have provided. Tell them that their looooong investigation can be concluded much faster if they would bother to ask you to explain anything that looks strange.

Write back and ask what form of money laundering or what false data they feel you have provided. Tell them that their looooong investigation can be concluded much faster if they would bother to ask you to explain anything that looks strange.

I did as you suggested, and I have just send them such email:

What form of money laundering or what false data you supposed I have provided ?
Your very long investigation can be concluded much faster if you would bother to ask me to explain anything that looks strange.
Please make everything to finish this investigation as soon as possible. It's really looks very bad. You don't inform me about the progress or when it would be finished.
PLEASE ! ANSWER !

Back