Resolved - LiteForex (www.liteforex.com) - WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

I'm always amazed at people who seem to fall out of the sky solely to praise one and only one company.

Why should I believe topikstarter? He does not have a trading account number. There is no other data at the topic except a nickname.
Perhaps the company has reason to check the account. LiteForex has rights for:

There is no account number and statement. Do you think that this is justified claim? May be the topic starter has something to hide?

I have nothing to hide. My account number is 90345 and I have not still get an answer !

Good. Now let's see if we can find someone who admits to working for LiteForex to address the issue.

I have prepared the case.
That's good to hear, lets see what liteforex does now with this case.
have you got any bonus or coupon code promotions while depositing money with them?
i have heard in numerous cases about "bonus hunting" about them.

Hi,

I very well agree with the problem that is been faced. Liteforex definitly seems to be an ignorant and irresponsible broker towards their customers. I had opened an account with them. For a week or so it was operating properly but after that I just cudn't login into website. When I first contacted them via live chat, the representative wasn't very helpful. He thot I am a kid who doesn't know how to operate a P.C and adamantly kept on repeating that I am not using wrong information to login. So finally I provided my login details to him to try it from his end but he cudn't do any wonder... Finally he asked me to email support team which I did....

I got a reply within 3 days(Actually long time jus for an email reply) and my password was reset but again the issue remained unresolved. Again I had to email them about my query and still awaiting for a Reply which doesn't loook like is gonna come in this life....

The good thing was I had not deposited any money.... :)

My email address is: Vinayak.jadhav4545@gmail.com.

PLEASE STAY AWYA FROM SUCH BROKERS WHO DEFINITLY SEEMS TO BE A SCAM....

The problem with your login was that, clients from India supposed to login to the
profile through liteforexsi.com/ and you were doing it through liteforex.com/.

What is for grubson , all his letters were answered in time , not as he said "no respond". In sort time the revision of his account will be over. He will be immediately notified.

The revision was conducted according to the p.8.10 of PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT:

8.10 The Client agrees that if the Company has reason to believe that the Client’s trading ac-
count is used for money laundering or the account holder conceals information or provides wittingly
false registration data, as well as if there is a reason to believe that trading operations on the Client’s
trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to
suspend all operations on Client’s trading account to carry out necessary checks (check of registration
data, client identification, verification of the history of account deposits, etc.) until all the circumstances
are clarified.

And what would LiteForex consider to be a reasonable period of time to conduct such an investigation?

That's good to hear, lets see what liteforex does now with this case.
have you got any bonus or coupon code promotions while depositing money with them?
i have heard in numerous cases about "bonus hunting" about them.

thanks god no - no bonuses or coupons

my mistake was that I took "no swap" account - I think that this is a problem now

Back