Resolved - marketlive365.com is a big SCAM

ABBAS SHABANI

Recruit
marketlive365.com is a big SCAM.
marketlive365.com is dangerous.
they have not any credit.

i had very bad experience with their signals.
some months ago one of their salesman and supporter (Mr. DAVID) ,million times call to my phone and several emails to me, and he had to much speech about their signals quality, big my mistake, after some times i bought their forex signal.before i send money, David look-like an angel and call me everyday, but after i paid them he changed to the ghost.

they quickly remove the below page, after i send email to them and ask them about those very bad results.
on page pricing of their site,with bellow address;
marketlive365.com/forex_intraday.php - they wrote that;
1- Daily 3 to 4 FOREX trading Signals along with Follow ups.
*.never i received more than one signal per day which that signal trigger stop-loss.!
2- Believes in taking benefits of day trading opportunities.
*.all of their signal trigger stop-loss.
3- Real-time Personal assistance with FOREX Research analyst.
*.no one answer me to about their bad results.

stay away from this mendacious, they say lie to you.

do not waste your time.do not waste your money.

every stupid strategy better than their signals,so fake signals.

please,be aware that, if you interest to follow any signal provider, ask them about myfxbook or mql account. because with this kind of accounts you can see their results really.actually it is impossible to trust the signal results only stand on their sites.
and another important thing is that guarantee your pay if you be not satisfy about their service,they should pay back your money, but marketlive365.com will be hidden after you pay them.

marketlive365.com is a big SCAM

please,be aware that, if you interest to follow any signal provider, ask them about myfxbook or mql account. because with this kind of accounts

I agree with that. The issue is that not all traders check these sites as they don't all check FPA before depositing with a broker

thanks a lot for your kind reply.

please visit the following links to see their real face;

1- www.scamadviser.com/is-marketlive365.com-safe.html
2- www.tradecomplaint.com/Others/consumer-file-complaint/marketlive365-com-online-reviews-complaints/company-product-list/company/marketlive365-com_i12609#.VR2w_PyUeE4&gsc.tab=0]

best regards

I have been dealing in stock market for a while now.. but never managed to make good profits. However I came across this company - Marketlive365 which turned it around for me. Their services have helped me gain a better understanding of the market and their signals helped me double my profits in a very short span of time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's interested in stock market, whether a newbie, underdog or a pro.. You must try their services atleast once and you'll be just another happy client like me :D :)

I have been dealing in stock market for a while now.. but never managed to make good profits. However I came across this company - Marketlive365 which turned it around for me. Their services have helped me gain a better understanding of the market and their signals helped me double my profits in a very short span of time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's interested in stock market, whether a newbie, underdog or a pro.. You must try their services atleast once and you'll be just another happy client like me :D :)

:rolleyes: how come you pop from nowhere and start writing good on the service... how much did they pay you or you represent the company???

WHO needs to buy signals on the present stock markets, unless you don’t know what
an Uptrend chart looks like.

Yes it is very true that marketlive365 is a big scam, never subscribe to marketlive365. I had a bad experience with them after subscribing to a monthly plan they offered.They offer a full package plan and after subscribing they never responds even to my mail, as such they have offered a 24/7 full time technical analyzer. the Worst thing is their signal never work only give you big loss. for the last two weeks they keep on sending signals in text message 90% hit SL. And many they ask to close early even before the stop loss. But every evening they use to send a wrong update of telling they hit the target. BE CAREFUL IN TAKING THEIR SIGNALS AND NEVER SUBSCRIBE WITH THEM,,, BIG SCAM IN THIS INDUSTRY,

I was ready to buy them signals, but before i read this topic. I stop replay them. They keep calling me many times daily. On the end they send me full o rasism message. I'm going on police station with this. Watch out.

i contacted marketlive365 found them on google trying for a good signal provider. Oh my
God worst thing i done, they offered me one week free fx signals, total rubbish. And they
just don't leave me alone they keep phoning me and e-mailing. Even after i swore at them.
This been going on for months, they say the trade in New York but they are Indian scammers
based in India. Keep away, total trash. They got nothing better to do but disturb people. I
learnt to trade myself with demo account and spent years doing it, now i am v good trader.
So anyone can learn but takes time to adapt yourself.

Tell them you are changing your phone number and give them the number of a government anti-fraud office. :D

Back