Resolved - markets.com (safecap) scamming me!!

Seems like Market's is using a smoke screen shield.
If the trader agrees to the disclosure of information, then the only reason market's have to prevent them from releasing the information would be that it is an embarrassment to themselves. The reason is more likely an attempt at fraud on the part of market's.
Looks more like, if we stall long enough then they may go away.
Unfortunately traders are like a dog with a bone, never give it up!

Dear Mr. Stevesmain
Thanks a lot for your comments, just to make one thing clear for you other traders, In additions to my above demands from Markets, I will not sign any disclosure agreement with Markets, in order to get my money back.
Because this will mean that other traders who make good profits will suffer while dealing with them as I’m now for the past nine months.
This is neither fair nor ethical for other traders.
Regards,
Monjed

I think AsstMod isn't moving any more cases to Open Cases until the current large number of open cases are voted on. This will let each case get more attention.

Pharoah, we appreciate your concern, but as we stated the investigation is over, not in progress. However, the nature of what we found is confidential, as already stated and we simply can’t post the conclusion of our investigation in a public forum. Please rest assured that this was not just an answer to drag out proceedings. We will therefore be taking the next necessary steps with Mr. Alqenai personally.

Just to let everyone know that I never got contacted by markets.com regarding the results of their investigation either by email or normal mail (Post Office) or by their lawyer as I did by receiving his two letters of accusations in my home address!!

So the "necessary steps" are to have accusations sent by a lawyer? I would think PROOF is what should have been sent.

Few minutes ago I sent to markets.com this email asking for a copy of their investigation:-
MKTS_March7_2014.jpg

In my opinion its another fraud forex comapny that will disappear soon. Accusations about hack with no proof are just moronic. If they are not able to protect their servers they are not able to deal with clients and their money so its time to shot bussiness down.

Back