Resolved: MaxCFD SCAM

coawlin94

Recruit
So I was looking for bitcoin trading two months ago and I saw this trustworthy broker named MaxCFD. I deposited $500 and looking to trade. But they said my account need to be verified before I can trade. So I TRUST them by filling up the following forms:

• Credit/Debit card Authorization F-306 - Print, Fill out and sign. In the chart, you need to fill the Date and amount of the deposit.
  • Authorization Form I-402 -"Compliance Process Form" you need to fill out the form and sign.
  • Credit-card Photos - A COLORED copy of the front
  • Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, local authority tax bill or Bank Statement – these must must contain the present address and name and should have been issued within the last 3 months

So after all were done, I was contacted by Jeff, a Senior Investment Associate, who called me and offered me to invest $5000 in them so they can help me to trade but I rejected. But before even starting to trade, I tried to withdraw my money ($500) and I found out after one week, the withdrawal request was still pending. So I emailed them and they said 7-9 working days are needed, so I waited another weeks and the request was still PENDING!! I called them more than 5 times, every time different excuses were given, such as "I have contacted the financial department, they will contact you by this week or next week" and "I have contact the financial department manager, they will contact you by this week or next week" (It is so ridiculous somehow when I asked what's the difference in what you said and the last support staff said, the reply I got was this time hes gonna contact the "MANAGER"). There are many more excuses that they gave. I am really worried about my money, I submitted my withdrawal request on 17/8/17.

My cfd account no. is 2102094.

So I was looking for bitcoin trading two months ago and I saw this trustworthy broker named MaxCFD. I deposited $500 and looking to trade. But they said my account need to be verified before I can trade. So I TRUST them by filling up the following forms:

• Credit/Debit card Authorization F-306 - Print, Fill out and sign. In the chart, you need to fill the Date and amount of the deposit.
  • Authorization Form I-402 -"Compliance Process Form" you need to fill out the form and sign.
  • Credit-card Photos - A COLORED copy of the front
  • Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, local authority tax bill or Bank Statement – these must must contain the present address and name and should have been issued within the last 3 months

So after all were done, I was contacted by Jeff, a Senior Investment Associate, who called me and offered me to invest $5000 in them so they can help me to trade but I rejected. But before even starting to trade, I tried to withdraw my money ($500) and I found out after one week, the withdrawal request was still pending. So I emailed them and they said 7-9 working days are needed, so I waited another weeks and the request was still PENDING!! I called them more than 5 times, every time different excuses were given, such as "I have contacted the financial department, they will contact you by this week or next week" and "I have contact the financial department manager, they will contact you by this week or next week" (It is so ridiculous somehow when I asked what's the difference in what you said and the last support staff said, the reply I got was this time hes gonna contact the "MANAGER"). There are many more excuses that they gave. I am really worried about my money, I submitted my withdrawal request on 17/8/17.

My cfd account no. is 2102094.
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Hi, I have invited them to join this thread but there was no reply. But few hours ago, I just received an email saying that

Dear Coaw,

Good day.

This is to kindly inform you that your withdrawal request has been processed and the transaction might take 4-5 business working days to appear on your account.

Please do check the same from your side.

Thank you & Regards,
Sia
Support Team

I will keep my latest withdrawal status updated. Thanks!!!

Hi, I have invited them to join this thread but there was no reply. But few hours ago, I just received an email saying that

Dear Coaw,

Good day.

This is to kindly inform you that your withdrawal request has been processed and the transaction might take 4-5 business working days to appear on your account.

Please do check the same from your side.

Thank you & Regards,
Sia
Support Team

I will keep my latest withdrawal status updated. Thanks!!!
I saw the maxcfd rep reply in a thread and suggested him to address the rest issues as well. Let`s see what we have in a couple of days.

Back