Resolved: MaxCFD SCAM

villekrokodille

Recruit
October 30th I fell for a Facebook ad for MaxCFD, and signed up for an account. Not more than 3 or 4 minutes after I completed signing up, I received a phone call from a woman speaking english poorly, and somehow I let myself be convinced into depositing the minimum amount of 250$.
I was informed that a financial advisor would contact me the next day, but this never happened.
My deposit was made Oct. 30th and I requested a withdrawal for the full amount deposited only half an hour after the deposit was made, as a quick google search for maxcfd made me instantly regret not taking the time to do the apropriate research before acting.

November 4th I had still not recieved any reply so I wrote an e mail to support@maxcfd.com where I informed them that I had requested withdrawal from my accout. I received an automated messge Infoming me that my request had been received, and that someone would contact me within 24 hours. Never happened..

I waited a few days, before writing them again at Nov. 9th where I informed them that noone had contacted me despite of the fact that they had promised to do so in 24 hours at two seperate dates, and that I was starting to suspect a scam.
Half an hour later i got a reply saying that they had attempted to contact me but that my phone was disconnected. They asked me to provide an apropriate time to contact me, to wich I answered that I'd prefer them to contact me by email rather than phone. Minutes later they phone me to discuss my life or something, kept asking for my profession , marital status and number of kids, wether I owned my car or my house, and so on.
He insisted that i sit in front my computer and I agreed that he would call me back.
When the guy called, he had me sign in to my account then went on and on on about the site until the point where he was saying he was about to delete my wthdrawal request in order for me to trade.
I had to raise my voice and stop him midsentence so that he would not.
Again I stated that all I wanted was to have my withdrawal fulfilled.
He said that it would not pose a problem, but that they would blacklist me for all future as they could no longer trust me. I got provoked and asked him if he had googled the name of his firm, where he immediately replied that accusations against them were all bull****.
I told him that a trustwothy guy would have attempted to prove it. Then he went on to say that since , from my point of view he was a scammer who had already stolen my funds, I should give my concent to him trading my funds as it would not matter to me in any way.
I replied that what he just told me basically was an admittance of being a scammer.
He denied, but no argument was given. He suddenly eagered to hang up, but said vaguely that they would fulfill my withdrawal request "whenever they got around to it".

My withdrawal is still marked "Pending" today Nov. 13.

MaxCFD account nr. 2115073

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
October 30th I fell for a Facebook ad for MaxCFD, and signed up for an account. Not more than 3 or 4 minutes after I completed signing up, I received a phone call from a woman speaking english poorly, and somehow I let myself be convinced into depositing the minimum amount of 250$.
I was informed that a financial advisor would contact me the next day, but this never happened.
My deposit was made Oct. 30th and I requested a withdrawal for the full amount deposited only half an hour after the deposit was made, as a quick google search for maxcfd made me instantly regret not taking the time to do the apropriate research before acting.

November 4th I had still not recieved any reply so I wrote an e mail to support@maxcfd.com where I informed them that I had requested withdrawal from my accout. I received an automated messge Infoming me that my request had been received, and that someone would contact me within 24 hours. Never happened..

I waited a few days, before writing them again at Nov. 9th where I informed them that noone had contacted me despite of the fact that they had promised to do so in 24 hours at two seperate dates, and that I was starting to suspect a scam.
Half an hour later i got a reply saying that they had attempted to contact me but that my phone was disconnected. They asked me to provide an apropriate time to contact me, to wich I answered that I'd prefer them to contact me by email rather than phone. Minutes later they phone me to discuss my life or something, kept asking for my profession , marital status and number of kids, wether I owned my car or my house, and so on.
He insisted that i sit in front my computer and I agreed that he would call me back.
When the guy called, he had me sign in to my account then went on and on on about the site until the point where he was saying he was about to delete my wthdrawal request in order for me to trade.
I had to raise my voice and stop him midsentence so that he would not.
Again I stated that all I wanted was to have my withdrawal fulfilled.
He said that it would not pose a problem, but that they would blacklist me for all future as they could no longer trust me. I got provoked and asked him if he had googled the name of his firm, where he immediately replied that accusations against them were all bull****.
I told him that a trustwothy guy would have attempted to prove it. Then he went on to say that since , from my point of view he was a scammer who had already stolen my funds, I should give my concent to him trading my funds as it would not matter to me in any way.
I replied that what he just told me basically was an admittance of being a scammer.
He denied, but no argument was given. He suddenly eagered to hang up, but said vaguely that they would fulfill my withdrawal request "whenever they got around to it".

My withdrawal is still marked "Pending" today Nov. 13.

MaxCFD account nr. 2115073

Thank you FxMAster!

I do not have any skype adrdress on them, every time they called they used a different phone number. All I have is two email adresses wich I have used to contact them; support@maxcdf.com and csupport@maxcfd.com,
I have sent an email to both adresses, inviting them to join this thread.

Will post a review when i have the time, hopefully later tonight.

cheers

Thank you FxMAster!

I do not have any skype adrdress on them, every time they called they used a different phone number. All I have is two email adresses wich I have used to contact them; support@maxcdf.com and csupport@maxcfd.com,
I have sent an email to both adresses, inviting them to join this thread.

Will post a review when i have the time, hopefully later tonight.

cheers
Great, don't forget to keep us update about the reply you have received from them.

OK

That makes me feel a little more optimistic towards having my funds returned to me.

Today, in my maxCFD account, withdrawal request is now marked approved, and funds have been drawn from maxCFD account. Hopefully things are in order, and my money is reurned to my bank account by tuesday...

I will report back to keep you updated

Today I recieved my money :-D

I think I never would have got my money back if I hadn't joined forexpeacearmy!

Thank you a lot FxMaster!

Back