Resolved : MaxCFD - WARNING SCAM

Louise

Recruit
Like many others I've fallen for the MaxCFD scam, and that's exactly what it is.

I was asked to deposit 250USD to an account, they made it very easy to do so with no questions asked.

Overnight with after-thought I changed my mind and decided to request the return of my money. HAH!

I received an email request asking me to forward all sorts of personal information to activate my account. I replied that no ID was needed to open the account, I didn't want to activate it as I didn't intend to continue. With every email I send them I get this response...

"Dear xxxxxx,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit
https://maxcdfmaxcfd.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/234

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
MaxCDF Support Team"

Of course I don't get a personal response within 24 hours or at all and I can't go into the link without activating my account. To activate the account you have to send them every bit of personal information you have which even banks don't ask for. It's very unnecessary in this case.

This has been going on since 4th Sept with no refund in sight.

My account number is 2105741

Like many others I've fallen for the MaxCFD scam, and that's exactly what it is.

I was asked to deposit 250USD to an account, they made it very easy to do so with no questions asked.

Overnight with after-thought I changed my mind and decided to request the return of my money. HAH!

I received an email request asking me to forward all sorts of personal information to activate my account. I replied that no ID was needed to open the account, I didn't want to activate it as I didn't intend to continue. With every email I send them I get this response...

"Dear xxxxxx,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).

Sincerely,
MaxCDF Support Team"

Of course I don't get a personal response within 24 hours or at all and I can't go into the link without activating my account. To activate the account you have to send them every bit of personal information you have which even banks don't ask for. It's very unnecessary in this case.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

"Dear xxxxxx,

Sincerely,
MaxCDF Support Team"

Good day Louise,
I was looking over your account and red your post.You been called several times by our support team, unfortunately, you weren't available. In order to withdrawal your funds you could simply click on withdrawal request on your account. This action wasn't done.
I do apologize for the delay in the service.
Your withdrawal request processed. Check your email for refund confirmation.
Please update me when you receive the funds to your bank account

Good day Louise,
I was looking over your account and red your post.You been called several times by our support team, unfortunately, you weren't available. In order to withdrawal your funds you could simply click on withdrawal request on your account. This action wasn't done.
I do apologize for the delay in the service.
Your withdrawal request processed. Check your email for refund confirmation.
Please update me when you receive the funds to your bank account
Hello Daniel, Good to see the reply from Company rep. It will be very good if you can address the other issue as well, you will get ongoing issues with maxcfd by clicking here maxcfd.com.

Daniel, I don't believe there have been any phone calls as I am here the majority of the time and have an answer machine for the times I'm not. There have been no messages.

I could not click on the withdrawal button, to do so I would have to activate the account by sending vast amounts of personal information which I refused to do as it was not necessary in my opinion.

I have received emails confirming the refund but have checked my account and no deposit has appeared as yet. I will check again later.

Louise

STILL have received NO refund!.
Daniel, you said the refund had been done on 3rd, it is now 16th. No money transfer takes that long. Where was it sent (if it was sent).

Its always good the see resolved cases. Yo Mods, Can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
And maxcfd, It will be very good if you can address the other issue as well, you will get ongoing issues with maxcfd by clicking here maxcfd.com.

Back