RESOLVED - OxMarkets issue reported by Amiable

Tens of thousands of FPA members, but it's almost always some brand new account created just to say how good some obscure broker is.
They still havent responded! After sending numerous Invitations to them.

OX MARKETS IS A SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF **** BROKER! CHRIS THEODORE, JOHN WOODMAN, BRADLY DISTRAS. WHO ARE LIARS AND CON-ARTIST

OX MARKETS IS A SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF **** BROKER! CHRIS THEODORE, JOHN WOODMAN, BRADLY DISTRAS. WHO ARE LIARS AND CON-ARTIST
Very True! I know those names and they are on my Skype! John Woodman is the same person as Theodore. Because he didnt know he spoke to me as my account manager using John Woodman and later used Theodore.. They held my profits of $2290 and saying i should write that i am forfeiting my profit before they can send my initial deposit! Criminals!

The complaint was tied to an FPA Traders Court case. A resolution was reached and agreed to by both sides. FPA Member Amiable promised to leave a followup declaring the issue to be resolved when payment arrived. When payment did arrive, Amiable attacked the broker and refused to leave a followup. Emails send to Amiable by the FPA at that point were not answered.

This situation is resolved.

Since Amiable's actions damage the FPA's ability to engage in fair negotiations with companies, Amiable is hereby dishonorably discharged from the FPA.

Back