Resolved - Pls. stay away from worldwide-invest.org VIP section - Admin(s) have scammed me

Composer

Private
Hi,
i have PAID for the 3 months 69USD and they removed me after a month. lost my vip days and i visit normally only sometimes the vip section. i dont remember for how long they have removed my access from the section.
admin from the WWI forex forum send me a private message to register a new membership for 1 year: http://s14.directupload.net/images/131228/57equipe.png

they have removed this post of mine too:
WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum

and i knew it they will do something like that hence i have recorded everything:

UPDATES 28.12.2013:
instead of giving me the access to the VIP they blocked my account. you can see the second video here:
worldwide-invest.org VIP paid account Scam - PLS stay away from the VIP section - YouTube

Please stay away from WWI VIP section.

Best regards,
Composer

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see what good customer service they provide.

Have a friend send the a link to this thread.

Nice to see what good customer service they provide.

Have a friend send the a link to this thread.
indeed :(
i have requested paypal to send my money back from that thiefs but paypal said i am already late. thats really rubbish.
never thought that even a famous forum can give such service.

I visit that forum every once in a while but never did subscribe to any.. I mean there are forums that provide complete access to their pages with out the need to ask money :( sorry to hear about what happened to you. I guess little money can make people do big bad things :( shame on the forum owner

i have not got any money back but instead i have got one year free membership from the admin there.
the admin told me that one of the moderator has blocked me and later they have kicked the moderator and given me an one year membership.

i dont know how to delete this thread hence i have given the reply here.
can someone pls. delete my posts?

br,
composer

Last edited by a moderator:
Deletion of posts about a problem is not an option.

If you feel the 1 year free membership fully resolves the situation, please reply and state that you are satisfied with how the problem was resolved. If you do, then this thread will be marked as resolved and will be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Back