Resolved - Problems with easyMarkets / Easy-Forex!

livingbarross

Private
I'm currently having big problems to withdraw the profits I've made with the No Deposit Bonus promotion. They are making my account verification process a hassle, they are creating barriers that do not exist to prevent me to withdraw some money. I contacted them several times and I am still waiting for a resolution to this issue.

After much heartache, my documents were accepted and my account was verified but they are still preventing me from making withdrawals. They say there is another check to be made, then another and another... And then they give any excuse to delay simple things for the next day or week.

Everything is perfect in my account, in all aspects, and in no time they claimed some kind of irregularity in my trading but still they are keeping things difficult for me.

If necessary, I have chats, emails, screenshots, account statements and more to prove for any one that they are acting like a big scam. ( Contact me! )

I want what is rightfully mine! US$ 125.30 of profit made with the US$ 25 of bonus.
Download My Statement here
> https://mega.nz/#!hlVlWIia!sgAtpDvWfn0LaPr_F3FPZbkoUuYzrrejerMmSAIzme8

This is not everything. It is just the beginning of my complaint against easyMarkets / Easy-Forex!

Account verified.png
I still can't withdraw funds.png

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Include the link to this thread and an invitation to come and join the discussion.

After a lot of difficulties I managed to make a request for withdrawal of funds, and now I'm waiting for a confirmation and then the money in my bank account. If not, I will continue with my case here in the FPA till the end.

Withdraw Funds  My easyMarkets.com - Google Chrome.jpg

Withdraw request.jpg

They are acting like a fraud!

A senseless debit value on my cashout request of $22.34, and my withdrawal is still pending of approval. Probably this status will never be changed!

But again, they had time to try to make me idiot .

Yesterday, an "Account Manager" named Christoforos Panayiotou called me on the phone to try fool me. We don't talked by the phone but by email because my English isn't so much good in a voice conversation.

He sent me this email first:

To: vitor.livingstone@outlook.com
Subject: 4439096
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:48:31 +0000

Dear Mr Barros,

The reason of my call was to discuss with you if you could retract the comment in the Forex Peace Army.

Please let me know how you feel about it.

Kind Regards,

Then I replied him:

From: Vitor Livingstone [mailto:vitor.livingstone@outlook.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:02 PM
To: Christoforos Panayiotou <Christoforos@easy-forex.com>
Subject: RE: 4439096

Hello Chris!

Yes, for sure I can. I'm just waiting for my withdrawal of funds be totally completed and I'll be glad to retract my complaint. I hope you understand me!

Att,

Vitor Livingstone

And then he emailed me again, saying:

To: vitor.livingstone@outlook.com
Subject: RE: 4439096
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:41:16 +0000

Thank you for your reply sir.

Please proceed with the withdrawal immediately after you retract the complaint. Everything is in order now and withdrawal can be proceeded immediately after you retract the complaint.

We can refund the money by NETELLER as per your request so to make it easier for you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Kind Regards,

And I replied him again:

De: Vitor Livingstone (vitor.livingstone@outlook.com)
Enviada: quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2016 10:44:52
Para: christoforos@easy-forex.com (christoforos@easy-forex.com)

Christoforos, I will not remove my complaint before receiving the money!

Proceed with my withdrawal of funds via international wire transfer, Neteller or PayPay.
No way my complaint will be rectified before that.

Please do not make this more tiring!
This is my final decision and I'm within my rights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until now I do not received any more contacts from easyMarkets! And today when I logged in the plataform I saw what happened with my withdraw request.

I'm so much tired of this joking, and I will now proceed to the Court!
I have dedicated my time, faith and trust to them, and this is what I get from a "regulated company"?

What do you think of all this, Forex Peace Army's team and members?

Back