Resolved - refund claim from winners edge trading

I am in the same boat as you dr basel.

I opened another thread called
Another refund claim from winners edge trading.

Still waiting for my refund.

till now nothing new, they did not send anything or refund us, we will see and i will update this thread regularly

greetings to all :

i had purchased the explosive mentoring program from winners edge trading on 27-11-2015, and paid 2500$ for it, casey stubbs had made a gurantee that he will refund us if he failed to double his account during three weeks time period, after he failed to do so i had claimed a refund , and they replied many times that they will process the refund request as soon as possible but till now three months had been elapsed and nothing happened, i urge you to review this case meticulously, and i will not close this complain till they refund me..

Thanks for reaching out regarding this matter, you have qualified for a full refund and we are currently processing it now, you should receive it in 3 to 5 business days.

Thanks for reaching out regarding this matter, you have qualified for a full refund and we are currently processing it now, you should receive it in 3 to 5 business days.
good morning to all: regarding the reply above ,casey sent me an email said that they refund the first part now and actually nothing appeared in my account till this moment,pls am asking from all the fpa society not to judge this firm till i release and this issue is resolved, and even one part of the price is not accepted as i paid the total amount in one session, and now they are trying to refund it on installment basis, i will never close this issue till they refund the full price....

Hey there Winner's Edge representative? Is there some reason for delays and partial refunds? Is your company running short on money?

no i think they are using that money as a fixed deposit in a private bank with high interest rate, or may be they are using in forex for their own benefit hoping they will not losing all of them,regardless they do not have the right to return the money on installment...as i paid all the amount in one session, and if they did not return the money i will asking the administrator of this site to put them in the scam list...and i will do my best to lose all their client and not to gain any new one...

i will put a review on twitter, on facebook, on youtube...everywhere they are expecting and not expecting...i will give them some time now but the stopper had begun...

hi and good morning to all:

dear administrator, i need your advice regarding this issue, can i accelerate now and transform to the court stage??, pls give your respected opinion..they are insisted to give back our money by dropping method,am afraid that they will not pay us anymore..as their customer employee called shelby had made a review in the reviews section regarding this company..

Back