RESOLVED - Report XFOREX Issue

Forex Scams and Tips are risky

Honestly there are so many companies out there who do this kind of business it is nearly impossible to avoid being scammed. My best advice is to visit scam book and file a claim, I am sure you are not the only one who got swindled by these guys. I found about these guys when I got scammed last month on a forum and this week me and hundreds of other victims found out that scam books lawyers are filing a class actions suit against the auction company. This means we might get our money back, I would try them out... you never know.

https://www.scambook.com/report/submit << report a scam

Number 1, no matter what they say, make sure all your trades are closed and don't open another position.

Get the remaining money out of your account as soon as possible.

If you paid by wire transfer, ask your bank for advice on how to file fraud charges. If you are outside the USA, ask your local police about how to file charges for international fraud done over the internet - your country's equivalent of IC3.gov

I wonder if a broker's rep providing advice like that breaks any regulations?

I recommend having a chat with the regulators about whether or not the actions of your account manager were violations of regulations or not.

Adding a separate person's account to a settlement at the last moment? That's crazy.

We reached to a resolution between me and Xforex with the assistance of FPA.

This case is cancelled now since we signed the settlement and it should be deleted.

Thank You All & Best Regards.

Back