Resolved - Scam Easy forex Partners

Matloob Hussain

Recruit
I created an affiliate account with Easy Forex and placed banners to my website. everything was ok for about 2 months. when I earned $600 and time comes to make payment they asked me do you know your clients? I said no, I dont know my clients. after that they said we are investigating your account and will let you know about decision. Its more than 1 month now they havent completed there investigation and not even replying to me.

Send them a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and explain what it is that they are investigating.

my issue has been resolved with easy forex. my previous account manager left the company thats why i was not able to contact them. a new account manager assigned to my account now. I have received my payments and have no any issue with easy forex now.

my issue has been resolved with easy forex. my previous account manager left the company thats why i was not able to contact them. a new account manager assigned to my account now. I have received my payments and have no any issue with easy forex now.

Broker should inform their clients of any change of senior personnel, especially an accounts manager, in a timely manner.
Failure to do that reflect bad support services and the company as a whole. This is a red flag for me on this broker.

Its always good to see resolved cases :) now you can browse our general trading section to have some more knowledge about the Forex.

Back