RESOLVED - Scam nsdmarkets.com/withdrawal Problem

Haris Ali

Private
Hi
NSD Markets is a scam broker totally scam . i made a deposit of 70 $ through perfect money and then i trade in my account on GER30 Pair and made profit of 734 $ and then i create a withdrawl request of 50$ then i recieved a mail from company your account is under investigation and wait for answer from liquidity provider . so why they not told me during account registration and i checked their website on the home page is written that No restriction and all trading styles are allowed so I did High frequency scalping and also checked that its Dubai regulated and liquidity from UK and said that liquidity provider is registered with FCA .So if they are true then they have must give all money but this all is scam . and when i asked yesterday from support member that tell me name of your liquidity provider then he said me we are not allow to disclose and then i cheked website in the section of regulation their is no registered number written here of regulatory and no register number of liquidity provider . and the reality is that they have no liquidity provider and not any dubai regulation they are using only names of them . so i also talked with support member and they are saying from two days that wait for liquidity provider answer. and they also disabled my account but i have taken screen shot of my Mt4 account and my personal area i am also attaching here . and now i have decided to take solid action against them . because they are totally scam and using names of FCA and Dubai regulation i also decided to call Dubai Regulation department to confirm . So if anyone have better solution then suggest me.

Attachments

• lkhlhlklhlhlhl.jpg
    lkhlhlklhlhlhl.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 0
  • NSD 1.jpg
    NSD 1.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 0
  • NSD 2.jpg
    NSD 2.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 0
  • NSD 3.jpg
    NSD 3.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 0
  • NSD 4.jpg
    NSD 4.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi
NSD Markets is a scam broker totally scam . i made a deposit of 70 $ through perfect money and then i trade in my account on GER30 Pair and made profit of 734 $ and then i create a withdrawl request of 50$ then i recieved a mail from company your account is under investigation and wait for answer from liquidity provider . so why they not told me during account registration and i checked their website on the home page is written that No restriction and all trading styles are allowed so I did High frequency scalping and also checked that its Dubai regulated and liquidity from UK and said that liquidity provider is registered with FCA .So if they are true then they have must give all money but this all is scam . and when i asked yesterday from support member that tell me name of your liquidity provider then he said me we are not allow to disclose and then i cheked website in the section of regulation their is no registered number written here of regulatory and no register number of liquidity provider . and the reality is that they have no liquidity provider and not any dubai regulation they are using only names of them . so i also talked with support member and they are saying from two days that wait for liquidity provider answer. and they also disabled my account but i have taken screen shot of my Mt4 account and my personal area i am also attaching here . and now i have decided to take solid action against them . because they are totally scam and using names of FCA and Dubai regulation i also decided to call Dubai Regulation department to confirm . So if anyone have better solution then suggest me.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also leave review here for them

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.nsdmarkets.com

Hello!
The analysis of your trades has shown that you are using strategies based on Latency gap/hardware vulnerabilities.

The Client holds responsibility to avoid using any strategies for profit making, which are based on Latency gap/hardware vulnerability factors.
The Company has the right to regard as non-market the transactions at the trading server, in case there are objective reasons for that.

Company Termintate and Blacklisted to Mr Asad Murtaza S/o Murtaza Gulam.

AsstModerator Note: I am shocked that any company would post a client's ID documents in a public forum. This is a clear violation of confidentiality rules.

The FPA recommends against doing business with any company which would do this.

so why you mention on your website that no restriction and we are a true ECN broker and don't interrupt in client trade and pure liquidity from UK liquidity provider from FCA. and also you mention that your company is regulated with Dubai regulatory and not mention any registered and license number when i asked to support for license number then they said that we not allow to disclose its company policy . but these all things for formality . all regulated and reputable broker shows their license number and liquidity provider . its also client right . and you are not telling any thing its mean you are not regulated using only names of Dubai regulatory department and using their name . now also i have to inform Dubai regulation department about this matter if you have fully regulated then share detail here of your license number .but you only scamming and the points you mentioned on your website in about us and regulation section is fake . only doing scams with traders . and also you have dealing desk. and if company have rights then also clients have their legal rights and its seems like you are just scamming and attracting people .and for you kind information this is also not allow to show attractive material on website and doing scam after trading and specially when trader make profit .

Also mention here your license number which is in record of Dubai regulation . and if not then why you mention on your site that we are regulated in Dubai . Its also illegal and against the policy of regulation department. understood ?

Hello!
The analysis of your trades has shown that you are using strategies based on Latency gap/hardware vulnerabilities.

The Client holds responsibility to avoid using any strategies for profit making, which are based on Latency gap/hardware vulnerability factors.
The Company has the right to regard as non-market the transactions at the trading server, in case there are objective reasons for that.

Company Termintate and Blacklisted to Mr Asad Murtaza S/o Murtaza Gulam.

Why you attached passport ?
you have not any right to post personal information here
you are doing illegal activity
you have not right to disclose client personal documents
remove it immediately
any one can download from here and use it for illegal purposes

if any person downloaded passport from here and use it dor any purpose then you will responsible for this

so its better for you to remove it immidiately

and for your kind information this activity include in cyber crime

Dear Admin

The NSD market using illegal use on forum and they posted personal document in post

any person can download it from here and use it for illegal purposes.

and no broker have right to disclose and show personal documents of their clients in these types of public forum

and you better know about this that this activity is also include in crime

So Kindly its humble request to remove this passport immediately

and according to this cheap activity by NSD market its prove and now you have an better idea that how much low reputation broker they are

Last edited:
and about low latency trading i have to inform you that you written on your site that no restriction and all trading styles are allowed and also written that we are STP broker so we don't interrupt clients trades. and i also talked with chat representative before opening of account and they said me that every strategy and EA are allowed we are true ECN broker .

Hi

My Issue has been resolved now . and Thank you so much to FPA for helping me to get my funds back . company is agreed . my total funds is 781 . but company said me that its humble request that we will send you 500$ and after withdrawal of 500 USD we will closed your account permanently no further balance we also want your co operation . so i accepted their request now and also i received my money successfully and now my request to Admin that remove this case . and related to uploading of my passport by NSD markets . company senior is embarrassed very much and saying that we sorry for this . next time we will sincerely take care of our clients . so kindly remove this case and remove bad review related to NSD Markets

Thanks A Lot.

Back