Resolved - Scammed by the thieves at Bloombex

Dear Valentin,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our services.

Kindly provide me Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com with your details such as account number and email you signed up with so I would be able to further investigate the matter. I shall revert to your claim with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you,

Michele S.

Michele, there are lots of complaints about the "bloombex options" It will be good if you can look on those thread and start solving it.

Dear Michele,
Thank you for your message, I sent you an email with the documents required for withdrawal.
Your help and support will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
Valentin

Hello Valentin,
I don't seem to find your email.
Kindly send it to me again to: Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com
You can also try sending me a private message in here.
Kindly be advised that I will make my investigation and revert to your message within 3 business days.
Thank you,

Michele Stewart
Customer Relations Manager
Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com

Michele, there are lots of complaints about the "bloombex options" It will be good if you can look on those thread and start solving it.

Yes. Definately. This is my intention.
I'm here guys to provide assistance and help solving complaints, and I take my job very seriously.
Thank you for your kind advice. I appreciate it.
I'm taking a close look on your member's claims towards our company, from yesterday, I'm a regular :)
I'll do my best to help.
And by the way, I'm a SHE not a HE :)

Yes. Definately. This is my intention.
I'm here guys to provide assistance and help solving complaints, and I take my job very seriously.
Thank you for your kind advice. I appreciate it.
I'm taking a close look on your member's claims towards our company, from yesterday, I'm a regular :)
I'll do my best to help.
And by the way, I'm a SHE not a HE :)

That`s very kind of you Michele :) by the way I`m still finding where I mentioned you "HE". If I mentioned in any other thread then I`m extremely sorry :)

No your not your about as much use as a igloo in the sahara ive sent you many emails in the past and never ever got a reply. you like others from bloombex are stallers BIG SCAM.

She is here to help waltz, it will be good if you can send details about your issue to her.

No your not your about as much use as a igloo in the sahara ive sent you many emails in the past and never ever got a reply. you like others from bloombex are stallers BIG SCAM.

Hello Waltz,
Kindly send me all the info to: Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com. Please send me your account number and email address so I can investigate your claim and revert to you with my findings.
I'm here to help. Please let me help.
Thank you,
Michele

That`s very kind of you Michele :) by the way I`m still finding where I mentioned you "HE". If I mentioned in any other thread then I`m extremely sorry :)

No problem, that’s ok...some members have sent me emails, not many though...3 until now...so if you can help and let them know that I'm here to provide assistance, maybe more members will approach me. Thank you!

No problem, that’s ok...some members have sent me emails, not many though...3 until now...so if you can help and let them know that I'm here to provide assistance, maybe more members will approach me. Thank you!

Again I have to say its good to see active rep here :) I dont want to bump each thread but I can suggest you to check pending cases just by clicking here bloombex options. You can start private conversation with them and I hope every pending cases resolved soon. Best of luck :)

Back