Resolved - Scammed by the thieves at Bloombex

Hi all
I have had an email reply from Michele, that's a first who knows i might even get my money fingers crossed.

Hello Valentin,
I don't seem to find your email.
Kindly send it to me again to: Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com
You can also try sending me a private message in here.
Kindly be advised that I will make my investigation and revert to your message within 3 business days.
Thank you,

Michele Stewart
Customer Relations Manager
Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com
Hi Michele,
It is really strange how nobody from your company are receiving my emails.
I send until now my documents to: Betsy, Chloe, Dr. Khaled, Sandra, you and
yesterday I received a new email from Stephen and of course I sent the documents
to him as well.
I will send you again an email to your address but you have to agree that it is
really weird that I cannot reach any of you at Bloombex.
Yours sincerely,
Valentin

Again I have to say its good to see active rep here :) I dont want to bump each thread but I can suggest you to check pending cases just by clicking here bloombex options. You can start private conversation with them and I hope every pending cases resolved soon. Best of luck :)

OK, I'll do that. Thank you!

Hi Michele,
yesterday I received a new email from Stephen and of course I sent the documents
to him as well.
Yours sincerely,
Valentin

Please communicate with me on private message (here on this forum) since I need your account number and email that you signed up with since I do not know whether Valentin is your true name or nickname. Thank you

Hi Michele,
to him as well.
Yours sincerely,
Valentin

Start conversation with her, and keep us update about the issue.

I have noticed that many brokers representative are here to sort out the issues however there are still a lot of complaints..

I have noticed that many brokers representative are here to sort out the issues however there are still a lot of complaints..

Do you have a complaint? From our company I'm the only one dealing now with claims.

Start conversation with her, and keep us update about the issue.
@FX Master, Michele asked me to upload my documents required for withdrawal on our conversation post. I did it but, unfortunately I cannot send them because of a error message.
It is possible to help me with sending the post or if this is not possible what else can I do to upload and send the information to her.
Thank you very much for your help and support.
Regards,
Valentin

@FX Master, Michele asked me to upload my documents required for withdrawal on our conversation post. I did it but, unfortunately I cannot send them because of a error message.
It is possible to help me with sending the post or if this is not possible what else can I do to upload and send the information to her.
Regards,
Valentin

What error are you getting? I think you can send her docs easily.

Regards,
Valentin

Valentin hi, you can upload these files to me here in this forum but as private message...for example I have done the same for another client and we communicate quite well by private message but with emails, somehow, it doesn't work, I do not know why. Uploading here is very convenient and quite comfortable. Give it a try.

Back