Resolved - Scammed by uniglobemarkets.com

satya4x

Recruit
Dear sir,
My self Satya narayan Mahato Introducing Broker of uniglobes markets .One of my clients out of three clients has suffered from withdrawal problem.my client name is kumari Lilabati Mahato and account 654727 and Investor password :4dgRkvk she has mailing to accounting@uniglobemarkets.com for withdrawn amount 834$ on date 2nd feb.2017 early morning but not yet been credited this amount to bank account details mention in the mail. No reply from there accounting department.I just show you the screen shot of she's terminal.
Screenshot 2017-02-07 09.55.42.png

Ask her to email the link to this thread to every address she can find for UniGlobe. Ask them to come here and explain the delay in processing the withdrawal.

Ask her to email the link to this thread to every address she can find for UniGlobe. Ask them to come here and explain the delay in processing the withdrawal.

Respected sir ,

The Uniglobe markets has been done withdrawal 834$ to my clients today .i want to remove all reviews against uniglobemarkets.com. lot of thanks Forex Peace Army I salute you.

Dear Client,

Thank you for choosing us to conduct your trading activities.We have received your funding request and it has been processed.
Please check the details below;
Transaction type: Withdrawal
Account: 654727
Amount (USD):834
Payment Method:
Local bank
If you found any discrepancies in the above transaction or have any additional information, please contact our Client Service team within two days.
Best Regards,
Accounting Team | Uniglobe Markets

Back