Resolved: scammed by Zurich Prime

Zurich Prime sent me an email on the 7th of November 2017 confirming my payout for $1000 (Refund) but it's been almost two weeks and I haven't received my funds. The email says it takes 7 days I went to the bank yesterday and they informed me there are no pending transfers to my account at all. I was on their live chat and they have asked me to get a statement of my account from the 7th till now showing my name and what but they have already verified and confirmed the account is mine. At this point I am not sure if they are messing me about or whats happening. I asked for a tracking ID to take to the bank and they stopped replying and disconnected the live chat. I will go to the bank again tomorrow but if they really did send, I should have received it by now.

[QU
If they failed to reply properly then I highly suggest you to Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.[/QUOTE

I have received my money back in full. The case has been resolved. Thank you so much for helping me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zurich Prime sent me an email on the 7th of November 2017 confirming my payout for $1000 (Refund) but it's been almost two weeks and I haven't received my funds. The email says it takes 7 days I went to the bank yesterday and they informed me there are no pending transfers to my account at all. I was on their live chat and they have asked me to get a statement of my account from the 7th till now showing my name and what but they have already verified and confirmed the account is mine. At this point I am not sure if they are messing me about or whats happening. I asked for a tracking ID to take to the bank and they stopped replying and disconnected the live chat. I will go to the bank again tomorrow but if they really did send, I should have received it by now.

[QU
Talk with the customer care and show them to the email you have received from them.

Talk with the customer care and show them to the email you have received from them.
Thank you so much, I have received my money back in full. It was an error from my bank but I straightened it out earlier today. My case has been resolved!

Thank you so much, I have received my money back in full. It was an error from my bank but I straightened it out earlier today. My case has been resolved!
Great :) It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

Great :) It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.
Thank you

Back