1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved - Scammed by ZurichPrime

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Leslipam, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Leslipam

Leslipam Recruit

Zurich Prime USD DEPOSIT CONFIRMATION
    Dear

Your deposit to Zurich Prime USD has been processed successfully and Account 824328 has been credited with $ 250.00 USD

Your transaction will appear on your cardholder statement as:
    $ 250.00 USD Zurichprime 40312294697
    I joined on 22nd May, 2017 and my account was verified on 29th May, 2017 and I received a call to start trading with little experience about what I was doing but I had a gentleman who called me daily to tell me when it was time to trade. I made some profit and the gentleman ( I have his name for later) asked me to put more money which he did on a number of occasions and I told him I was not in a position to put more money moreso as I was still learning how to do this business. He kept on urging me to put in more money but I told him I was not going to do that. By then my $250 had grown to $487 and he said this was on a Monday. He then said he did not want me to loose any money and i might loose it by Thursday if I did not put in a further deposit. I asked him how that would happen and also what to do since I did not want to loose my money. On the same day I emailed him with a copy to his Manager who was the first person I dealt with and I wanted to know what the next step is as I did not want to loose my funds. I did not get a response to my email. Tuesday I login to my account and I found it with 0 balance and no details that I ever had an account. I was shocked to say the least and I emailed them again wanting an explanation and demanding my deposit back. No response. The gentleman called me after my email and tried to intimidate me. I told him I was not interested in what he had to say I only wanted my refund. They had told me I could get my money anytime I wanted if I was not happy with the trading. Now I was surprised to see what they did. I have emailed several times to their consumer section support with no reply to my emails. I am now appealing to you to assist me to get my refund back.

Leslipam

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Here is the link of ZurichPrime rep http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/zurichprimesupport.150140/ go ahead and invite him to this thread.

3. ZurichPrimeSupport

ZurichPrimeSupport ZurichPrime Representative

4. Leslipam

Leslipam Recruit

I am happy that my issue has been Resolved thank you to the Customer Support department

5. ZurichPrimeSupport

ZurichPrimeSupport ZurichPrime Representative

Dear Admin,
    Please move this to the resolved folder. The issue is resolved and the client is refunded.
    Thank you!
    Zurich Prime Support Team

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

It's always good to see resolved cases :)