Resolved - Scammed by ZurichPrime

Khaldoun

Recruit
BEWARE!!!! This company ZurichPrime is a fraud. A scam. I put in $120,000 and after they cost me a huge loss in currency with their advices trades I managed to get my equity back on my own to 170k and then I asked for all my funds back, ir I requested all my $170k back. A guy by the name of Max cooper ( which I believe they use fake names as they are Romanians and pretend they are British) called me and told me all he will send me only $97k and asked me to take it or leave it. When I asked about the rest, he tried to explain himself as though I was talking to a child. Basically he couldn’t come up with a valid reason. They then zeroed my account just like that for the profit I made and kept it. My guess is that the account I was using was not even real and the way their model works is when clients lose money they can’t ask for that back and that becomes the company’s. However when you make a gain like I did they can’t really pay it back as it isn’t real so they negotiate with you. I didn’t even get my capital back despite that I had a $50,000 gain on top !!! I will try to attach some pics for all to see., I will be filing various reports with the police here in the UAE and in Romania. I will go all the way poSsible to get what I am still owed. This company will be shut down.

Attachments

• 2BB48623-11D3-48E1-A1CB-2D9BE6DC906C.png
    2BB48623-11D3-48E1-A1CB-2D9BE6DC906C.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 06E2F0EB-05DA-4C91-91D7-50B59FC6FE2D.png
    06E2F0EB-05DA-4C91-91D7-50B59FC6FE2D.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 4
BEWARE!!!! This company ZurichPrime is a fraud. A scam. I put in $120,000 and after they cost me a huge loss in currency with their advices trades I managed to get my equity back on my own to 170k and then I asked for all my funds back, ir I requested all my $170k back. A guy by the name of Max cooper ( which I believe they use fake names as they are Romanians and pretend they are British) called me and told me all he will send me only $97k and asked me to take it or leave it. When I asked about the rest, he tried to explain himself as though I was talking to a child. Basically he couldn’t come up with a valid reason. They then zeroed my account just like that for the profit I made and kept it. My guess is that the account I was using was not even real and the way their model works is when clients lose money they can’t ask for that back and that becomes the company’s. However when you make a gain like I did they can’t really pay it back as it isn’t real so they negotiate with you. I didn’t even get my capital back despite that I had a $50,000 gain on top !!! I will try to attach some pics for all to see., I will be filing various reports with the police here in the UAE and in Romania. I will go all the way poSsible to get what I am still owed. This company will be shut down.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I have since amicably resolved this matter with ZurichPrime.com.

Back