Resolved - Stockpair not reciving my 5.500 $ funds

stan marian

Private
O 24th August I have wired 5.500 $ to STOCKPAIR.com after a deal I made with my account manager.
After my funds arrived to stockpair.com, they have decided to close my account because they no longer want me as their client because of an older chargeback ( I wonder why they haven't closed the account BEFORE asking for my funds?).They closed my account and then promised that the funds will be sent back to me.

I contacted them via numerous e-mails, live chat sessions, calls and told them that I haven't recived my funds.
They kept assuring me that they indeed send the funds and they will arrive shortly.
They even gave me a document that they claim it's a swift message (which does not show my name, my bank or even my IBAN account, just some crazy numbers).
I contacted my bank with the document they showed me, they told me they can't trace the funds and that the funds never got to Banca Comerciala Romana ( this is my bank )
I spoke with STOCKPAIR again and they keep saying that they actually send the funds, even tho they never got into my account and told me to ask my bank to trace them again, and my bank says they can't trace funds that they don't have and it's the sender's job to trace them.nobody wants to trace the funds and I don't know if STOCKPAIR actually send them or not, I just now that the funds never got to my account.
Please help me recover my 5.500 $ funds !

Attachments

• bank statement.jpg
    bank statement.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 4
  • d9d56601ad3f14e77a80f42d10212eac.png
    d9d56601ad3f14e77a80f42d10212eac.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 6c017e9600155281657e37f39c801c4a.png
    6c017e9600155281657e37f39c801c4a.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
Just a question. Why they refuse to fund your account ?
What older chargeback ? You withdraw all your money in the past
from your account? I did this 4 months ago and now my account is empty
but not closed yet.

what difference does it make ?
I just want to recover my money from them I don't care about anything else
Thank you

Wired money can take up to 20 days to receive.
Stay calm and wait.
Regarding my previous post, it was just a simple question ,
but was hard for you to give an answer.
In the future someone could be in the same situation that could be avoided.

there were many questions that I did not found relevant for the case.
yes my account was empty and I have traded with them before.my account manager discussed with me for a deposit but then he called me they are closing my account but will refund my wire.

just in case to be clear, i am waiting for the funds to arrive into my BANK account and not my stockpair account.stockpair already recived my funds and I want them to return the funds to my personal bank account.

Back