Resolved - Teletrade cyprus Stole my 5000 Usd

some people are very ignorant. you funded your account, and a fund manager is managing for you. if the money was lost in trades, why are you complaining and blaming the broker? if the money never got to your mt4, this is a different case. clearly the market did not go to your favor. did you not read a disclaimer? that trading forex contains high risk. i have been trading with that company for years and never have i felt any wrong doing. please be more informed before you speak or point fingers.

you have to check your trade history, you can find this on your portal. as long as the funds was deposited to your account then this is a technical issue. i trade with the company for 3 years now and i have over 65k invested, no stories or foul play so far.

Dear FPA, on may 7 2017, I opened account with 5000 usd using a local(kenyan) fund manager. He basically filled in all the forms for me and set up the account as his. All I did was wire the money. Two weeks later, Teletrade came to my country for a crusade to recruite more Gullible Africans. Soon I realised that my fund manager had cheated many in my country and immediately informed A manager in Teletrade called Fortune , I wrote to support numerous times to freeze my account, but each time they say ; no You will loose your bonusses, by this time my account was reading bal 7073, I couuld nit access the metatrader , I did not kniw how to use it. I repeatedly wrote to support to close my trades on their end as I cant acces my account on MT4.I also clearly stated that I dont kniw how to use MT4. I tried to withdraw the funds but support link for withdraw was not working. Then on May 31. My whole account was wiped out without me ever puting a single trade. Now the manager fortune say its all my fault . He is rude and does not reply my emails. I on the other hand have to live with the shame of being so easily scammed. 5000 USD is a lot for Third world country. Yet at no time did the company warn me of the risks of trading. I told them I could not use MT4 and they stole my money. Now they have many customers in africa. They are laughing as we cry. My name is Juliet Njeri.

Hi, were you checking you account history?...This could have been easy if you were accesing your account even through your phone, Most probably your trader messed you up by akward trades hence margin call.also did you check whether your money was withdrawn>
Its good to learn the basics even if someone is trading for you...

Am content with Teletrade

First if all I would like to apologise to teletrade-eu, Fortune Oriaware and Teletrade- dj for the earlier comment I posted about loosing 5000USD when trading with Them.Yes I did loose the money, I had invested in Teletrade -dj not Teletrade.eu..as I had indicated, I now understand that they are two different companies , that is why my account could not be found in Teletrade.eu. I lost the money because I did not understabd how to use metatrade4 and I was unable to close my trades . So I lost the money through my own fault. I would prefer to delete the entire posts, but that is not possible in FPA, still I hope that this new post is enough to convince every reader that Teletrade -dj is a legitimate and honest Broker. Regards Njeri

First if all I would like to apologise to teletrade-eu, Fortune Oriaware and Teletrade- dj for the earlier comment I posted about loosing 5000USD when trading with Them.Yes I did loose the money, I had invested in Teletrade -dj not Teletrade.eu..as I had indicated, I now understand that they are two different companies , that is why my account could not be found in Teletrade.eu. I lost the money because I did not understabd how to use metatrade4 and I was unable to close my trades . So I lost the money through my own fault. I would prefer to delete the entire posts, but that is not possible in FPA, still I hope that this new post is enough to convince every reader that Teletrade -dj is a legitimate and honest Broker. Regards Njeri
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back