Resolved: Trade12 Pending Withdrawal

Hello Anniez,

Please be informed that your withdrawal was not cancelled. The “Cancel” that you were seeing on your screenshot is a cancel button which you can use for your withdrawals if you decided not to proceed with it.

On the other hand, according to the Finance Department, your withdrawal request of 1,059.31 USD has now been approved. Kindly comply with your broker or contact support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com for more updates regarding your withdrawal.

Thank you, have a great day ahead!

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hi Lily,

Thank you for the update. I have emailed my bank information as requested by them. Now waiting for my money to be deposited into my bank account. Will let u know if anything else comes up. By the way, how long will it take for the money to be deposited into my account?

Thanks again.

Hi Lily,

As you have mentioned that my request has been approved, but when i logged into the cabinet why is it still stated as INITIAL? When can I receive my funds?

Attachments

• 20171010_235151-3.jpg
    20171010_235151-3.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi Lily,

Thank you for the update. I have emailed my bank information as requested by them. Now waiting for my money to be deposited into my bank account. Will let u know if anything else comes up. By the way, how long will it take for the money to be deposited into my account?

Thanks again.

Hello Anniez,

As per the Finance Department, your withdrawal was sent via Bank transfer, which could take 3 to 5 business days. If you don’t receive your funds respectively, don’t hesitate to email us at support@trade12.com and they will provide you further instructions.

I have received my funds into my account. They have split the amount and deposited the funds into two bank accounts which is one into my bank account and another into my credit card account. Doesn't seems to understand why but I'm glad I got my money back. Anyhow thank you Lily for your assistance.

I have received my funds into my account. They have split the amount and deposited the funds into two bank accounts which is one into my bank account and another into my credit card account. Doesn't seems to understand why but I'm glad I got my money back. Anyhow thank you Lily for your assistance.
Its always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Hello Anniezz,

The reason of Finance Department having to split your funds into two bank accounts is because when you deposit using different bank accounts, we have to send it back in the amount of which you had the two accounts deposited.

For example, you deposited a total of 1,000 USD, 300 USD from the first account, and 700 USD from the second account. Now, when you ask for a withdrawal for 1,000 USD as well, we have to send back the request to the accounts where the funds originally came from.

You're welcome. Glad we could help.

Let us know at concerns@trade12.com if you need anything else.

With Great Regards,
Lily

Back