Resolved - Tradersway wire transfer scam

I submitted a transfer of funds from my brokers account to be wire transfer and after 10 days this has yet to be processed. I've contacted the company more then once. Initially I was told this process takes 2 - 3 business days to complete. After this timeframe passed I was told that it takes 10 business days to complete upon the 10 day I was asked to be more patience. I demanded additional information from the sender bank so that mine could investigate was told to be patient. I informed them that I would get the FPA involved and they told me that FPA wouldn't be able to assist me and that I need to remain patience. Apparently the funds were removed from my broker account on July 12th and yet I still have not received the deposit.

I honestly don't know what to do. I finally received the payment confirmation information today but that does not help me at all.

Ask your broker for a for a TT (Telegraphic Transfer) receipt or copy of the international money transfer from their bank the sending bank,to prove they have initiated the bank wire then check all the details are correct.Also ask them for a tracking number from the sending bank,tell them that your bank need it to check the transfer as if the details are not correct it will sit in a suspense account at your bank until the wire is traced.
If they will not give you a TT receipt or a tracking number then they are obviously lying about sending the money to you!

I submitted a transfer of funds from my brokers account to be wire transfer and after 10 days this has yet to be processed. I've contacted the company more then once. Initially I was told this process takes 2 - 3 business days to complete. After this timeframe passed I was told that it takes 10 business days to complete upon the 10 day I was asked to be more patience. I demanded additional information from the sender bank so that mine could investigate was told to be patient. I informed them that I would get the FPA involved and they told me that FPA wouldn't be able to assist me and that I need to remain patience. Apparently the funds were removed from my broker account on July 12th and yet I still have not received the deposit.

I honestly don't know what to do. I finally received the payment confirmation information today but that does not help me at all.

Agreed with Kerobokan that you have to ask them TT receipt but you have to keep one thing in mind that wire transfer always take 10-15 days to be done, some banks takes longer than that. Wait till Monday to get it to be done else update status here I`ll give some suggestion to get your money back.

As we have advised you repeatedly, you need to be patient. We also would like to remind you of the correct time frame - your wire was sent on the 12th and you made your post on the 20th. This is 6 business days, not 10.

We initially asked you to be patient while our Payments Department was processing the wire, this normally takes a couple of days. Then it was sent out on the 12th as you requested it on a Sunday (the 10th).

Then on the 5th business day you had contacted us on chat and email multiple times as you began to worry very greatly about the wire. We had already sent your original trading deposit back to your card and this profit you were withdrawing must be withdrawn by some other means, so we were sending a wire. We asked you to be patient upon the 5th business day so we could ask our Payments Department to obtain the wire confirmation from the bank. We received numerous emails/chats from you between that time and the time we called you and also emailed the confirmation. It took less than 24 hours for the Payments Department to obtain the confirmation and for us to send it to you.

You are using a small town bank that also uses an intermediary bank to accept international wire transfers. This always takes a longer amount of time. If your bank or the correspondent your bank uses rejects the wire for insufficient detail provided by you, then it will arrive back in our bank account, at which point we will inform you. Otherwise, it will eventually show up in your account. Yes, we did mention that opening up a thread on FPA would not be useful in this situation at all, because this is not a return of a previous wire - it is profits as we mentioned and we processed everything within our standard time frame.

Once a wire transfer is sent out, it is out of our control how long it takes and is completely up to the banking system.

It takes a couple of business days to obtain SWIFT tracking, so we would need you to remain patient until that information is obtained. Please refrain from slander and posting about us being a scam when we indeed sent your funds out and provided proof within 24 hours of your request. Again, your thread here started on the 6th business day, not the 10th. Please do not scare people when this is a very standard situation.

As we have advised you repeatedly, you need to be patient. We also would like to remind you of the correct time frame - your wire was sent on the 12th and you made your post on the 20th. This is 6 business days, not 10.

We initially asked you to be patient while our Payments Department was processing the wire, this normally takes a couple of days. Then it was sent out on the 12th as you requested it on a Sunday (the 10th).

Then on the 5th business day you had contacted us on chat and email multiple times as you began to worry very greatly about the wire. We had already sent your original trading deposit back to your card and this profit you were withdrawing must be withdrawn by some other means, so we were sending a wire. We asked you to be patient upon the 5th business day so we could ask our Payments Department to obtain the wire confirmation from the bank. We received numerous emails/chats from you between that time and the time we called you and also emailed the confirmation. It took less than 24 hours for the Payments Department to obtain the confirmation and for us to send it to you.

You are using a small town bank that also uses an intermediary bank to accept international wire transfers. This always takes a longer amount of time. If your bank or the correspondent your bank uses rejects the wire for insufficient detail provided by you, then it will arrive back in our bank account, at which point we will inform you. Otherwise, it will eventually show up in your account. Yes, we did mention that opening up a thread on FPA would not be useful in this situation at all, because this is not a return of a previous wire - it is profits as we mentioned and we processed everything within our standard time frame.

Once a wire transfer is sent out, it is out of our control how long it takes and is completely up to the banking system.

It takes a couple of business days to obtain SWIFT tracking, so we would need you to remain patient until that information is obtained. Please refrain from slander and posting about us being a scam when we indeed sent your funds out and provided proof within 24 hours of your request. Again, your thread here started on the 6th business day, not the 10th. Please do not scare people when this is a very standard situation.
So did you send him a TT receipt of your transaction so that he can check all the details are correct?You should send a customer's copy for his records as a matter of good business practice anyway.
Also it does NOT take a couple of business days to obtain a SWIFT tracking number at all,it takes one phone call to your bank,you are either misinformed or not being totally honest but for now I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you have been misinformed please call your bank and ask them!

Actually I submitted my request on July 7th, prior to doing so I was informed by a customer service representative that the wire transfer process takes anywhere from 2 - 3 business days. So quite naturally upon the 5th day I would be a bit concern as I had no reason to doubt what the Tradersway Customer Service representative stated. In addition on July 19th after several chat messages and emails, I received an email message below:

On Jul 19, 2016, at 2:34 AM, Trader's Way <payments@tradersway.com> wrote:

Hello,

Your funds were sent actually on 12-07-2016.

Bank wire transfer takes 3-10 working days, please wait.

Best regards,
Finance Department

TradersWay

tel/fax: +1 849 937-0815

payments@tradersway.comhttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/x-msg://3/email/new?to=payments@tradersway.com
www.tradersway.com

As you can see it states that my funds were sent on July 7, not the 12, so I was misinformed again. I then received another communication stating that my funds were sent on July 12th. In addition, I was told initially to send my withdraw inquiry correspondence to the Finance Department then told by another agent to send it to the Sales Department. I'm certain you could see where this would raise a red flag of concern since now their seem to be a pattern of me being misinformed by a Tradersway employee. Due to this I did reach out repeatedly to get clarity. I asked more then once for the wire payment confirmation and was told repeatedly to be patient. It was not until I sent an email stating that I would inform the FPA that you sent it within 24 hours.

I have no reason to use slander when email documentation and chat records can prove my statement, which I am more then happy to provide in the forum. Seeing that I was originally told my funds were sent on July 7th from this date to July 20 that is 10 business days to be exact, which its the timeframe you indicated. In the future, I would suggest ensuring that your employees understand the time frame in which a wire transfer is processed so that the correct information can be shared with the customer to avoid such actions as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed with Kerobokan that you have to ask them TT receipt but you have to keep one thing in mind that wire transfer always take 10-15 days to be done, some banks takes longer than that. Wait till Monday to get it to be done else update status here I`ll give some suggestion to get your money back.

Thank you so much. I wasn't correctly informed the first time but will wait until Monday to see what happens.

Thank you again!

Ask your broker for a for a TT (Telegraphic Transfer) receipt or copy of the international money transfer from their bank the sending bank,to prove they have initiated the bank wire then check all the details are correct.Also ask them for a tracking number from the sending bank,tell them that your bank need it to check the transfer as if the details are not correct it will sit in a suspense account at your bank until the wire is traced.
If they will not give you a TT receipt or a tracking number then they are obviously lying about sending the money to you!

Thank you so much Kerobokan. I will give them time and see if anything has changed on Monday.

I really appreciate your assistance.

FXMaster, it has not been 15 days and I still do not have the requested funds in my account. Is there any additional actions I can take as the 15th day was hit on yesterday. I received the TT and Swift information, however the swift information was not provided on a company bank letterhead, not certain if that is the norm. Thank you in advance for the suggestions.

Back