Resolved - UNIGLOBE MARKETS ARE LEADING SCAMMERS

Start My complaint with tears.,I am from South India TamilNadu.,I am working in a service related company with the salary of 270USD per month and I heard about a company called UNGLOBE MARKETS with a knowledge of Forex trade and consider my future dream I had invest my total monthly salary to UNIGLOBE MARKETS and I made some loss.When I made a loss the company is very silent and in the evening of 07/12/2015 (monday) I made a profit of around $14748(Include my deposit money) I thought My dream was fullfilled and I made a request mail to the company to withdraw my Profit money to my bank account, After my withdrawal request mail, The company had disabled my account with in a few minutes and I dont know the reason why the company had did that to me. I had mailed UNIGLOBE MARKETS lot of times but the company has not reply me regarding this event. My deposit amount is also hold by UNIGLOBE MARKETS. I had my detailed account history and I had the snapshots of the profit I have earned. I cant find nowhere to go and I dont know where to go.I just know about FOREX PEACE ARMY through internet and I believe FPA is my last hope.Kindly help me to get my money back from the UNIGLOBE MARKETS and protect the forex trader from this type scammers...

Attachments

• Detailed Statement of Kanagaraja.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Kanagaraja Deposit.PNG
    Kanagaraja Deposit.PNG
    113.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Kanagaraja Deposited.PNG
    Kanagaraja Deposited.PNG
    113 KB · Views: 3
  • Kanagaraja Live Chat 1.png
    Kanagaraja Live Chat 1.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Kanagaraja Live Chat 2.jpg
    Kanagaraja Live Chat 2.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Kanagaraja Profit.jpg
    Kanagaraja Profit.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Kanagu Chat 1.jpg
    Kanagu Chat 1.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Kanagu Chat 2.jpg
    Kanagu Chat 2.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Kanagu Chat 3.png
    Kanagu Chat 3.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 1
  • screen short.PNG
    screen short.PNG
    112.7 KB · Views: 1
Send a link to this thread to Uniglobe. Ask them to come here and explain things.

Dear FPA, my apologies for putting the above comment for Uniglobe Markets in hurry.
my problem is solved now and i don't have any complaints about this broker, in fact i'm happy with their customer support
that they sorted out the matter in a professional manner.
My suggestion for anyone who wants to trade with Uniglobe Markets is that they can do it with confidence without any worry.

Dear FPA, my apologies for putting the above comment for Uniglobe Markets in hurry.
my problem is solved now and i don't have any complaints about this broker, in fact i'm happy with their customer support
that they sorted out the matter in a professional manner.
My suggestion for anyone who wants to trade with Uniglobe Markets is that they can do it with confidence without any worry.

Its good to see resolved case :)

Back