Resolved - Zulutrade Affiliation Program

hotsmart

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I joined Zulutrade earlier this year. My account manager from AAAfx of course suggested that I join the affiliate program and then get some friends and family to join Zulutrade as a way to supplement my monthly income.

I have since gathered a few followers and made great commissions. The problem came in when I requested a withdrawal of my commission. It has been 90 days since my request has been submitted and I have had not joy. Not from the Zulutrade online support, affiliate email address or my AAAfx broker.

I've since seen some posts all over the inter-webs of people complaining about the same thing. I've also seen some posts where people have had no hassles with Zulutrade's affiliate program. (Since reading FPA's threads I have noticed that these posts are usually made by Zulutrade employees?!)

So have I been scammed? Should I contact a regulating body? Or am I just overreacting?

Hi Guys,

I joined Zulutrade earlier this year. My account manager from AAAfx of course suggested that I join the affiliate program and then get some friends and family to join Zulutrade as a way to supplement my monthly income.

I have since gathered a few followers and made great commissions. The problem came in when I requested a withdrawal of my commission. It has been 90 days since my request has been submitted and I have had not joy. Not from the Zulutrade online support, affiliate email address or my AAAfx broker.

I've since seen some posts all over the inter-webs of people complaining about the same thing. I've also seen some posts where people have had no hassles with Zulutrade's affiliate program. (Since reading FPA's threads I have noticed that these posts are usually made by Zulutrade employees?!)

So have I been scammed? Should I contact a regulating body? Or am I just overreacting?
Did you talk to their customer support about your commission yet? Like why it got delayed?

here are some of the emails and online support chats

Attachments

• emails.pdf
    382.4 KB · Views: 9
  • zulutrade affiliate commission correspondence.pdf
    477.2 KB · Views: 10
here are some of the emails and online support chats
It does not look like Scam but it's also not good that you are not getting satisfactory resolution of your Ticket. I suggest you call them and ask for needful steps.

So after many emails, complaints and tantrums my commission was finally paid into my account this morning. They transferred the money to my AAAfx trading account and I then had to make a withdrawal from there which took 5 days to process. So except for the 100 days turnaround time to process withdrawals, the Zulutrade affiliate programme is actually not a so bad.

Back