Resolved - Zurich Prime - Scam?

An entire week has passed and there has been no response from Zurich Prime. Anybody reading this thread please note that Zurich Prime is a complete gimmick. Their inactions over the last week clearly goes to show where their intentions have been this whole time.

I just got a call from my broker and we had a debate on how we went about this entire experience. His response was that I am the first client he has lost in the last 19 months and that had I put in another $20k things would have been different. My point to him was that irrespective of what he is saying, I feel misled and I am glad I didn't put in another $20k because that would have been lost in other trades. Not to mention I don't have an additional $20k to put in.
this is the standard modus operandi. they are a complete rip off -- brokers don't use their own names.

they have stated that their advise is not investment grade -- and they are not responsible for any thing.

I very much doubt that the Sirix station they use is actual live trading - I have noticed additional trades entered simply to decrease your account value.

Finally heard back from Zurich from a guy named William. And guess what!!!!!!

They are asking me to put in more money to recover my funds. Hahahahaha. I can't believe they have the nerve to do that.

The conversation revolved around how he has received my chargeback request and that instead of going the legal route I should invest with them and recover that way. According to William I will need to personally dish out $10k from my pocket to fund the legal case with the disputes. I checked with my banks and they said I should stop dealing with zurich and not invest any more funds with them. And also I won't need to fund the legal case myself.

Also it looks like Emilio and Richy have faced the consequences of mismanaging my account. But I don't believe that either.

They are asking me to put in more money to recover my funds. Hahahahaha. I can't believe they have the nerve to do that.

The conversation revolved around how he has received my chargeback request and that instead of going the legal route I should invest with them and recover that way. According to William I will need to personally dish out $10k from my pocket to fund the legal case with the disputes. I checked with my banks and they said I should stop dealing with zurich and not invest any more funds with them. And also I won't need to fund the legal case myself.

Also it looks like Emilio and Richy have faced the consequences of mismanaging my account. But I don't believe that either.

Keep up the good fight.
please keep this going here so we can all see the results.
Cheers man

Do not deposit a single penny in the name of recovering your funds, You try chargeback yet?

Yes I have requested for a chargeback. And like I said above, William called me to tell me that rather than going through a dispute it is better to deposit funds with them and recover by trading. I check with my banks and they said that is crap and do not believe anything Zurich says.

@snapped2002 thanks bud, I am going to keep trying

Back