Resolved - Zurich Prime - Scam?

Yes I have requested for a chargeback. And like I said above, William called me to tell me that rather than going through a dispute it is better to deposit funds with them and recover by trading. I check with my banks and they said that is crap and do not believe anything Zurich says.

@snapped2002 thanks bud, I am going to keep trying

I also got scammed, very similiar to you and lost $3650. I also want to file for charge back, but what do you say it is for, fraudulent services rendered (i am also thinking that they use a simulation, get you to deposit more money and stick it in their pockets)?

Hi All,

First, I would like to apologize for my previous comments
After reading the terms and conditions I realized I was mistaken.

But, I had a very good conversation with Zurich Prime support team and they managed to clarify and resolve all my issues!

I am very glad we reached full understanding and the matter is now resolved

Hi All,

But, I had a very good conversation with Zurich Prime support team and they managed to clarify and resolve all my issues!

Hi All,

Just a quick question, I understand in their terms and conditions they state that they are not responsible for any advice their staff gives. But how do they explain their staff harassing you and giving you false signals? And that from their most experienced broker? Why is it a coincidence that they keep your p/l in negative and keep on asking you to deposit more and more money? Why is that this does not only happen to you, but to many of us?

Dear Admin,

The complaint was resolved with our client directly. From his post above you can see that he is satisfied with the resolution.

Could you please move this topic to the resolved folder?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Zurich Prime Support team

Hi All,

It's always good to see resolved cases. Yo, AsstMod can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back